Inside Disney Infinity 2.0 with Disney Infinity TV

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Re: John Vignocchi Disney Infinity 2.0 exclusive E3 intervie

Postby Spider-Man » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:12 am

this interview was really helpful and i saw a carrying case which was one of my favorite things about 1.0 and its great to see it back and i love the new marvel characters on the front
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Jazz820 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 am

I think the new power disc packs that come in sets will be cool

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby ndemrose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:50 am

@Paradox With regards to Mace Windu/SLJ, he didn't do the voice of MW for 6 seasons of The Clone Wars. That was Terrence Carson.
Featured Toy Boxes: Save The City, Tangled Hair, Star Tours

rank_100_ftb
ndemrose
NN ID:

Re: Inside Disney Infinity 2.0 with Disney Infinity TV

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:33 am

Now that Crystal Mickey has become part of the lineup for 2.0, I wonder if that's an effort to boost the Original Disney Characters Quota in 2.0 releases, as it looks like Marvel will take up at least 2 thirds of the figures for this version. Not that I want to open the glow Buzz can o' worms again, but as he seems like a kind of prototype for the costume change discs I wonder if we with have a glow buzz costume power disc that's backwards compatible with 1.0, or maybe 2.0 will get a physical Glowing Buzz figure?

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby braiko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 am

1. For all those who are worried about not having a baseless DI starter pack, I really don't see what the concern is. You're already going to be getting a complete game at regular game price WITH the additional figures included. The base has pretty much no influence on the retail cost of the product. A baseless pack would surely be no more than $5 cheaper even if it did exist. You'll have a backup base if one breaks, or you could decorate them both with different skins etc. /rant.

2. I think it's increasingly likely we will see Loki and Green Goblin figures after seeing that interview. When JV was asked about this, he said he couldn't say because of getting into trouble, but reminded us that there would be 20+ marvel figures.

3. I don't think we will be disappointed by the number of Disney (non-Marvel) figures in 2.0, sounds like there are plenty yet to be announced.

4. Great interview, really down to earth. Thanks Will and John.
YNWA

rank_250
braiko
XBL ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Without specifics on characters, I'd like to know exactly how many total play sets are coming. Kinda feels like a cheat that Avengers and Spider-man are using the what appears to be the same Manhattan just with different interiors to explore. I guess that's how they were able to make it so much bigger.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Pixar Post - T.J. » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm

So great with all the news of the event. You can definitely hear John V.'s honesty in his voice when he mentions that he appreciates the site and the work that you guys put into it. The praise is well deserved for sure.

Also, that's amazing news about having the extra bonus discs from Disney Infinity 1.0 to be able to provide a player buff in this version. Also, whew, it's going to be "con-fu-sing" to try and explain all of that version 1 and version 2.0 base stuff to the general public. I'm glad he mentioned it, but that will be a confusing point for many.

Finally, congrats on the awesome Venom character (nice mention of the character looking like Hulk when they used his rig to pull that character together).

rank_0
Pixar Post - T.J.
NN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Yea johnny v defo sounds like he does appreciate the site and community as a whole. And he sounds like he is as excited about the game as we are. Defo the best person chosen to showcase it :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ShakaDaSky » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:02 pm

"DisneyInfinityFans, clean sweep again ..."

I'm actually surprised he didn't say, "What what" or "Yo yo" or "Dawg" lol
I sense a disturbance in the Force ... false alarm, just the Big Mac I ate

rank_100
ShakaDaSky