Disney Infinity Inside The Toy Box Episode 2

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Re: Disney Infinity Inside The Toy Box Episode 2

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 pm

My laptop is horrible :/ otherwise I'd record something for you to show you. I will try later anyway and see how it goes but doubt I'll be able to lol search YouTube for chad Liddell he works for Disney and he does videos showing replayers from start to finish :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Here is some basic Replayer homework for you to try out:

Step 1: Put down for trigger toys (can be the same four) from your creativitoys selections (ex. Trigger button, trigger area, action button, etc.)

Step 2: Put down the mighty replayer.

Step 3: Go to properties for each trigger toy and link it to the replayer. Set one to start recording, one to stop recording, one to clear, and one to playback.

Step 4: Step on the start recording button. Place whatever actions and build whatever you wish to record into your toy box. When done, step on the stop recording button. Step on the playback button to see your action. If the results work as expected, delete the start recording and stop recording buttons. Leave the clear button so that you can reset the action while you are testing your toy box. When your toy box is completely done and all of your actions are rest, you can delete the clear button. Final step is to hide your replayer somewhere in your toy box so that people can't find it.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Nice talk through pirate, I never delete the start and stop recording buttons but will now lol to add to the person who asked the replayer works with all townspeople etc just not with toys you want to add logic to.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later