Disney Infinity Inside The Toy Box Episode 2

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Disney Infinity Inside The Toy Box Episode 2

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Image Inside the Toy Box Episode 2: Toy Box Summit and WALL-E challenge
Summary: forum moderators Pirate Steven and Sandy Claws discuss the July 2014 Toy Box challenges and the first Disney Infinity Toy Box Summit. Pirate Steven gives tips and tricks on hiding creativitoys, and he also provides some Inside the Toy Box details on the WALL-E challenge featured toy boxes.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Inside The Toy Box Episode 2

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Can't wait for this, away out tonight so won't see until tomorrow at some stage. 1st episode was great so expecting similar this time too

edit: Great show, loving the show can't wait for episode 3 :) loving the Elmo love too haha. Taking your advice and going to block off all my logics when submitting
A good tip I found while doing my toy story box was using the replayer to build a section and clear the previous section when you teleport etc so you can make a bigger box

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Pixar Post - T.J. » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:17 am

First off - great tips in the episode Pirate Steven! Love the tip that the 3-block takes up just as much memory as the 1-block when designing the block art. I'd love it you could chat about any tips for how you improved your skills on creating the block art over time - some of yours (like the giant WALL•E) is so good, I have no idea how you get it to look so flawless!

Second - HOW AWESOME AND AMAZING that you gave a nod to me and our site (Pixar Post) in your toy box by utilizing the Luxo Lamp (Pixar Lamp). That was incredible kind of you and I totally got a kick out of that - we'll certainly we writing up a post on our site about that nod and be sure to tell people to head and watch more episodes of Disney Infinity TV as well as Inside The Toy Box! Thanks a million and can't wait for more episodes - I'm kind of in the same boat as Will, I play the toy boxes but haven't had the time to build my own. I'm sure these episodes will continue to inspire me to get off my butt and finally make one.

link as image is larger than 550x550

rank_0
Pixar Post - T.J.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Hey TJ, make sure you link to your post so people here can go take a look. I can't wait to see what your visitors and listeners think of Pirates awesome nod!
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby Dexter26 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Great show again! I liked seeing the block art you put into the Wall-E toy box. You really put a lot of detail into your block art, looks awesome! You have given me some inspiration to try my hand at some block art now.

One toy box tip request I'd like to see in a future episode. Can you give some detailed tips on the re-player and the in's and out's of how it works? I know there's plenty of good info on the forums about the re-player, but I'm more of a visual learner.

Keep up the awesome work with the toy boxes and the show!
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Dexter replayers are not as hard as they seem. I struggled at first too but its as simple as 4 buttons and the replayer, if your on Xbox I'll show you in a box if u want?

If you are taking requests I'd love to watch how you build block art like that and a episode with erdadi63

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Keep the requests and show ideas coming. There will be a block art discussion in the works for one of the next few episodes.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Great episode this week. You seemed a lot more relaxed in this episode (maybe because of your rapport with will?), and i felt it made the episode a lot more natural and enjoyable (not trying to diss your other episodes). Thanks for the tips! I am one to hide my action toys as well. Didn't know about the 3-block takes up just as much memory as the 1-block I'll see how that improves my space in toyboxes. I've submitted quite a few but never have been top 5. I may try my hand at some block art. Not sure if I'm as artistic as all of you. :oops:

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Next

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later