BionicKoalaBoy's BASH AT CUSTOM FIGURES

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their Disney Infinity customs that they have created

Re: BionicKoalaBoy's BASH AT CUSTOM FIGURES

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:43 pm

I've discovered a modelling compound called 'Green stuff', which they sell at 'Games workshop' stores in the UK. It is SO much easier to use than FIMO or SCULPY! So I went for it and I thought I had just completed 'Cursed' Jack Sparrow, but I have had one last brainstorm idea ( which I haven't seen anyone else try yet ) to make him stand out that little bit more... To be continued...

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:49 pm

DONE! - Cursed Jack Sparrow. So i've included the cursed gold ( Lego Friends 'money' ), and stuck the cutless 'through' Jack, which is how he finds himself cursed in the movie.

I used 'Green stuff' for the modelling, and carved with a craft scalpel. I took an upwards 'nik' off his nose so he looks more skull like, and made sure I took off his coat and cuffs, as the costume is only shirt and waistcoat.

There was a lot of work here, but it was lots of fun.

ImageImageImageImageImage

I've just started a female figure which isn't a costume change. But I thought because it only cost 2 pounds, I'd create a Marvel character we haven't got yet. This one involves some limb movement, but it looks pretty cool so far...

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sackboysteve » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:16 am

That Jack looks phenomenal!

rank_0
Sackboysteve
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:45 am

Finally got round to finishing her. Marvel MOCKINGBIRD. A character recently added to Marvel Agents of shield TV show, and who was romantically involved with HAWKEYE. I used BLACK WIDOW as a base figure. Then... I cut off her head and tilted it upwards ( it annoys me that Black Widow is looking down ), took off her arm and angled it backwards. Cut off her hand and re-sculpted a new one, holding a baton ( a plastic LEGO rod ). Took off the hip gun, added knee pads, and increased the size of the wrist gauntlets. The oddest part was that she's bigger 'up top' than black widow, so I had to give her a boob enhancement and cleavage! Then I 'green stuff' sculpted her hair, and made her a blonde ( remembering the eye-brows ). Finally after painting, made her glasses out of the lid of a plastic food container, and painted the white rims onto it. A quick touch up of the lippy ( bright red ) and Voila! Unfortunately not playable, but a nice display figure with the Avengers.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Complete change of character this time - GHOST RIDER. Made from the base character of TONTO. The shotgun is from a pound-shop action figure, and the chain from a kids bracelet: pound-shop too ). Only one limb movement on this guy, brought his left arm palm-up to hold the chain.

I've got 2 other figures on-the-go at the moment as well. One male one female, neither superheroes or costume discs. TBC ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:18 pm

IRONMAN Mark 42 custom mod. Moved both his arms down, so it looks like he's readying for a take off. Quite a complicated paint job, and I went for gold instead of yellow, as the costume disc looks that way ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Simple mod this one, just a paint job.

Also I decided not to move his arms - Maybe I will do another with arms in the air for more drama ( ? ). A red hulk would be cool, but no power disc, so just for fun...

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Latest custom - PENNY from BOLT. I used Jessie ( Toy Story ) as a base figure, and had a lot of work to do: Everything except the actual face really. New arms, re-sculpted legs, new hair, clothes and back-pack. Plus of course Bolt's favourite carrot chew toy. Another in the pipeline, but i'm still at the 'hacking with scalpel' stage, so could be a while ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Just for fun... YADDLE.

ImageImage
Custom Yoda to resemble the Jedi master YADDLE. Yaddle sat on the Jedi council and was a female of Yoda's unknown species.

ImageImageImage
AND WITH YODA -
ImageImage

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity customs