Lenny's Mods and Custom Figures

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their Disney Infinity customs that they have created

Re: Lenny's Mods and Custom Figures

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Welp, time for another repaint (After an extremely long time) Old Timey Donald!

I learned a lot from this mod. For one, I learned that spray paints work MUCH better than acrylic paints. No wonder Evilos uses an airbrush (I'm actually getting one for christmas)

Another thing is that Donald is actually pretty hard to mod due to his pose. You can't really get in and do much of the finer detail, and it's difficult to tape him up.

Still! I'm pretty happy with how it came overall, though I still have some work to do with him.

Next up for mods: I have plans for Groot and Rocket, and I'd like to repaint Jasmine to her red outfit when she comes out.

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Really great work on the figures!
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Thank you!

Another idea I had was two things for Stitch.

One being four arm Stitch, but I'd have to frankenstein another Stitch fig, and I kind of don't want to do that.

The other was a repaint to make Angel. Though I'd need something to make the antenna out of

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
PSN ID:

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Update! During my recent power disc pack aquisition, I got doubles of Chernabog and Zeus. I decided to repurpose them and make them into custom discs!

Dipper's Zombie Curse and Wizard Donald's Thundaga!

Getting the exact dimensions for the images was very difficult, and even then it's not perfect by any means. I need to take an exacto knife and fine tune the edges. But overall I'm very happy with how they came out!

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
PSN ID:

Postby StaticshockX » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:39 am

Wow! You, my friend, are an artist!

rank_0
StaticshockX
Main Console: Wii U

Postby wreckitlightyear » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:39 pm

something cool would be buzz like this
Chewie, we're home...

rank_250
wreckitlightyear
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:56 pm

I've had this done for awhile, but in honor of the Keyblade and King Mickey coming to 3.0, I thought I'd share my greatest creation! KINGDOM HEARTS INFINITY BASE!

Image Image

It's a wooden disc with the shape of the infinity base carved into it and the cord running under a hole. On top of it is thin plexi and on top of that is the Station of Awakening that I got printed by a professional sign maker. The base works perfectly despite no indents.

The only real problem is that if I have two power discs under the figure occasionally the figure will go into it's transparent state and the discs will briefly blink out, since I'm kind of pushing the distance it can read, But it only lasts for a second so no big deal.

Also because of the material things can slide around really easily. But since I keep it on the floor it's not that big a problem

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity customs