Trade unused Web Code cards for Power Discs

follow the trading guidelines and note that any listings posted without correct images will be deleted.
please look to see what is available and DO NOT post want ads or eBay links.
any listing that has been inactive for 14 days will be locked. to prevent this from happening simply comment that the item is still available and the 14 day timer will be reset from the date of the comment.

Trade unused Web Code cards for Power Discs

Postby muguy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:34 pm

I have a bunch of new and unused Disney Infinity web code cards that I will trade for Power Discs (or I will sell the cards if you just want to buy them). I have Disney Infinity cards from Disney Originals 1.0 and 2.0, Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 and 3.0 and from Star Wars 3.0

I also have a few Skylanders cards that also are brand new and have not been redeemed and come with both the card and web code sticker.

Here is a sample list of what I have for sale or trade. I have some more cards too. I only have 1 copy of each card.

I can message the code to you or I can send you the physical card.

Black Suit Spider-man
Black Panther
Marvel's Vision
Sam Flynn Tron
Quorra Tron
Hawkeye
Green Goblin
Ronan
Drax
Captain America
Ultron
Chewbacca
Kylo Ren
Poe Dameron
Ezra Bridger
Kanan Jarrus
Sabine Wren
Jack Skellington
Donald Duck
Maleficent
Aladdin
Mulan
Stitch and Merida 2.0 Starter Pack Code
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Rise Against the Empire Playset Code
Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano Twilight of the Republic Playset Code

Skylanders
Chop Chop
Shroomboom
Dragonfire Cannon

I will trade for Disney Infinity Power Discs, figures, Wii U or PS3 video games or new not redeemed Disney Digital Movie Codes (the insert found inside of a Blu-Ray movie).

I have all of the Marvel Power Discs, so I am mainly looking for Disney Originals 1.0 and 2.0.

Please send me a message of what you have to trade.

From a smoke free and pet free home.

rank_0
muguy

Return to Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 ALL power disc trades