March 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Toy Box Challenge

Re: March 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Toy Box Challenge

Postby PirateSteven » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Let's be honest, to have Bryan Child's narrate and possibly sing in your toy box is a prize within itself.

Even if you are on the fence about participating, please try to submit a toy box for this challenge. The future and possibilities of more contest will most likely hinge on the success of active participation in this first toy box contest. Good luck!

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Agreed, I really want this to catch on. I like the monthly format, giving time for something bigger or multiple submissions. I had a ton of fun building the Lone Ranger box and have a Buzz one in mind if I can squeeze it in on time.

@goofy, I'm not sure I understand the villain of the month idea. This is not directly related to the challenge is it?

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 pm

I think I may be jumping into this. Got a really fun idea for Phineas who nobody seems to like. :lol:

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Who?
:P

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Exactly. But he's the perfect character for this idea, so I'm gonna lock it to him anyway. Plus this gives me an excuse to level him up past lvl 1. :lol:

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby goofyspaceranger » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:51 pm

@JaysUsername - the video is a goofy metaphor. The storm represents Disney Infinity's declining revenue stream, linked to the lost Toy Boxes. Woody is the historic lead of all Toy Stories (and happens to run this fansite :D). The Ronan toy is one of the prizes for this first month. I thought it would be fun for this villain to represent the lost interest in the 1.0 toys, and the fact that they have 0 adventures tied to them. All fans who participate in the sheriff's contest will become members of the Adventurers Club, and the winner's chosen character (and perhaps many other honorable mentions) will escape Ronan's imprisonment as they recapture their sparks. The winning Master Builder each month will become part of the story. But in this Toy Box Story crossover, there are many villains, and there are many Infinity Gems, with many 1.0 characters to save. So... the Master Builders will decide how the story plays out. Then we'll have adventures for all of those forgotten toys by the time 3.0 launches, with the INF logo sprinkled throughout all of them, and one big Disney Infinity Fans video explaining how they all got there. Fun stuff 8-). And even if it doesn't work out, it's really fun using Disney Infinity to make puppet shows ;).
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:31 pm

I'm doing one. Are people doing big boxes? I'm doing a small challenge one like the adventures. I might even get 2 or 3 dome if I find the time unless there's a good challenge coming up

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby drawings_are_sketchy » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm starting one tonight. This sounds like a fun challenge.

rank_0_ftb
drawings_are_sketchy
XBL ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:15 am

@Elmo STM I'm doing a smaller challenge style box. I really want to keep to the spirit of the original toybox adventures or whatever they are called and hope that's what we are aiming for here.

@goofy, now I see where you are going...thought it was a redirect of the actual challenge. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity competitions and giveaways