What time is it?

What time is it?

Postby Stitch » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:32 pm

SUMMER TIME! IT'S SUMMER VACATION!

My last day of Freshman year was today and I am SO psyched! LEGO Jurassic World next week, Arkham Knight in two weeks, possibly 3.0 in August!
This is destined to be the best Summer ever. I thought it would be cool to just have a topic where we discuss what we are doing over the Summer Break!
Where you might be going, doing, seeing, etc. It can even just be an excursion to the couch! Cannot wait to hear all of your answers.

As for my family, we went to Disney World last Summer, so this summer we are staying local in Texas, might go to San Antonio and Austin.

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Re: What time is it?

Postby BenFleischman » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm excited for this summer too! But more for the movies than video games. Jurassic World! Inside Out! SPY! Tomorrowland! But what I'm most excited about is I get to go to LA for a month for Summer of Art pre-college. One of the field trips is Disneyland and I've been dieing to go back.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Chewbacca » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I graduate middle School on June 23rd. I also can't wait for summer.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:50 am

I'm looking forward to the calm before the storm of the second hand of this year. :D This year is going to be sooooo busy. I've got a mini-vacation, 3.0 is coming out, preparing merchandise for holiday sales at work, doing the rest of my holiday shopping, my birthday, Halloween, my mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. So my summer is about preparing for all of that. LOL
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party