The Official Adult Lounge: SHERIFF APPROVED

Re: The Official Adult Lounge: SHERIFF APPROVED

Postby FROZOFAN » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:41 am

I use to be able to sit and play for hours without any problems....now I'm on the ground for a few minutes and my back feels like I was lugging around a boulder all day.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby AN_Thriller » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 am

The name is Andrew

I'm 21i live in Southern California i am a gamer at heart i always have been and i love Disney

i guess i should tell a little about myself i have lived a rather interesting life. At the age of 8 i was diagnosed with Leukemia i was treated for 6 years. After that i just lived a normal life until September 9 2010 i relapsed and i am now being treated and going through it all over again which is why i am not working. The reason i decided to include this in my lil introduction is because if there is anyone like me or even wanted to ask questions about anything i would be more than glad to help.
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 3 years. My favorite games are Bioshock (all 3 of them)/Halo/and all the batman games i am a competitive player most of the time i played halo semi pro and i tried to take a shot at league of legends. So i said the heck with it all and just play for fun! i am a very fun person down to earth and always cracking jokes =) hit me up if you wanna play/talk
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

rank_50
AN_Thriller
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby paulyp1919 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:11 am

^
* Kidding- Way to kill the topic;)

My name is Paul (near 40yo). and I am from northern California. I have two children ages 1 and 3.

I recently became a stay at home dad after 10 years in video game publishing. (Mostly quality assurance) h

I have no issues sitting on the floor with my legs crossed so far, but I did tell the wife we need to be done with kids cuz I cannot do it much longer.

rank_0
paulyp1919
XBL ID:

Postby AceSoloMcCloud » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:04 am

Two darling angel girls (yeah right), 4 and almost 2. When they're good they're angels, bad they're a nightmare.
I'm 32, but I feel 42, crossed legged on the floor? Yeah I remember when that was a breeze, not now, I'm on the floor a lot with them, not crossed legged though, getting up is a trick (on hardwood floor), I'm like an upside down turtle.
Eldest goes in for a cuddle then jumps on me with all her weight, think my back is telling me I'm not as young as I was anymore.

Always been a gamer, but since having kids, games consoles have collected some dust a bit, can't reach them for the most part due to the sea of toys everywhere. I did however get The Last of Us recently but I'm slowly playing it at night when they've finally gone to sleep.... only get to play Sonic during the day, and even then JUST the levels the kids want to watch.

Looking forward to Disney Infinity, hoping to get all of us involved, well youngest will probably just watch and look at the figures.

Mrs likely wont be impressed when it all turns up, my only hope to avoiding a family jewel damage is to intercept and hide it all and slowly bring it out, however thanks to the deals I've found, and then others from the retail thread, I'm justifying I'm getting more items for same cost of half of that at the high street.

Still probably going to get a telling off mind.

I have been doing more overtime and claiming for the times I leave work late if I was working on something, should help soften the bill.

Bills and money is always a worry, I work in IT at a big Travel Company, after being redundant in similar role for a ceding machine company, ingrates didn't realise what talent they lost, too many oldies threw a wobbler they could no longer put pictures of their kids as desktop wallpaper, never mind I built the most efficient, secure, max uptime winter system, 99% of calls were about their DOS finance program.

Still, happy were I am now, every day fixing something or other, quickly became an important member of the team, if no one else can fix it or they need it fixed fast, it comes to me. Hoping for a raise soon.

Also keep playing the lottery... a few million isn't happiness alone, but it sure removes some headaches, a big house, mortgage paid, lots of savings, money for School, College, Uni, Weddings (if I don't scare off all the boys).

I also help out family friends with computer issues for some extra cash.
Daring Air Operations Expert
Have Disney Infinity on: Xbox 360 | PS3 | Wii U

rank_100
AceSoloMcCloud
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Nivla23 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:08 am

Welcome Andrew! Glad to hear your keeping your head up

Paulyp - I just moved to San Jose, nice to know a fellow local is on the forum

rank_50
Nivla23
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby TravisSch » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 am

My name is Travis, 25 years old, big Disney fan from Ohio. I work in a factory during the week. I just a bunch of overtime this week at work so I'm going to get a nice paycheck this week. ;)

I love playing video games. I play mostly Call of Duty and Halo on the Xbox, but will playing Disney Infinity on the Xbox as well. I got the new Xbox One preordered as well.

I got a Disney Cruise line vacation next month. I am very excited for it. It will be my 5th Disney Cruise, but my first cruise on the new Disney Fantasy so I will do a lot of ship exploring. Maybe I can start a photo report when I get back from the cruise. I can't wait for my 7-day cruise to get away from it all. Of course, when I get back, I'll have Disney Infinity to look forward to so that's great (even though it will be out and I'll be playing it before the cruise as well). :)
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

Postby AN_Thriller » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:17 am

^^ @paulyp1919 ... lol everyone is talking about themselves i have no children to brag about hahah but ya didn't mean too, i make a joke out of it most of the time =)
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

rank_50
AN_Thriller
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby progrockART » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 am

Hi, my name is Lee. I'm probably one of the oldest people in this forum. I am an art teacher, as well as an illustrator, I do mainly CD covers (mostly metal and prog), environmental charity artwork, and an occasional video-game (I worked on SimCity), but I love building games and the Disney Infinity toy box really intrigues me on the creativity and fun level. Though I am just entering my mid fifties, my wife says I can act (Not all the time), like I'm 20. Hobbies include drawing and painting fairytale characters and fantasy landscapes. I am an avid concert goer (mostly prog, but anything creative or experimental). We have 2 amazing cats, one (named after Mr. Disney's wife), who can fetch better than any dog. Just finished Bioshock Infinite; I have been playing video games since Pong!

rank_50
progrockART
Main Console: PS3

Postby TravisSch » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 am

So how many of us adults are heading to our local Toys R Us on Sunday for the Infinity launch events? I preordered somewhere else but I want to get 5 of the TRU exclusive power packs and that Crystal Lightning McQueen looks tempting to buy.
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party