The Official Adult Lounge: SHERIFF APPROVED

Re: The Official Adult Lounge: SHERIFF APPROVED

Postby Nivla23 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 am

Just want to be a kid again! Did all my infinity shopping and had a 15hr work day right after; such a tease all day long! And now knowing ps3 has issues?! I just want to play damnit lol

rank_50
Nivla23
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby neoz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am

FROZOFAN

Good question with a lot of different answers. Hmm I guess I'm able to play because I got hurt while in the Military (Iraq) so beyond making sure my house and child are taken care of I really have a lot of free time. Plus it helps that my child is 8 and we share the love of Disney and games. So buying this was a no brainer for me. I'm able to get a lot like a member said via Best Buy through PM'ing and using RZ certs. Today I traded in 5 games and with PM'ing I was able to get the Side Kick pack and the Car Playset for $35 and still have $3 left over on my GC. :)

rank_100
neoz
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PleasantlyGrim » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 pm

After 20 minutes to beating Incredibles I cursed for a bit and then had a Beer (Rogue Chocolate Stout).

rank_100
PleasantlyGrim
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby neoz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:43 pm

^That bad huh? lol I was watching my son play and there are some parts that I had trouble with. The gliding for the life of me I can't get down.

rank_100
neoz

Postby Xholic » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:19 pm

What i did to afford it, lots of trade ins at gamestop. Got the half off items at target, got best buy to price match the 3packs, and toysrus sale items, using coupons and such.
I work retail with very little spare cash, but Im always about being frugal.
Xholic

Postby Nivla23 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 am

Rogue chocolate stout is amazing!

rank_50
Nivla23
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby PleasantlyGrim » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes it was a bit annoying. But I got though it. @Nivla23 yes it is! Most of Rogue's stuff is.

rank_100
PleasantlyGrim
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Djali » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

BF (who goes by Kosh Naranek online, that's how I'll be referring to him) and I are lucky to have good jobs (for now. he's on contract.) and low rent. No kids, no mortgage, and only his college loans to pay monthly. Knock on wood! This won't last forever and we're lucky to be in a position where we can splurge on things like Infinity and still put away a chunk of change in savings.

We take advantage of pretty much every opportunity out where we live - berry picking, farmer's markets, conventions, trails for jogging, movie events, swimming pool - we're outdoorsy types for all the time we spend playing Injustice, Assassin's Creed, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Snowboard Kids 2, Tron Battle Grids, Epic Mickey, Super Mario Bros, Minecraft, Halo... A lot of video games! We also play a ton of tabletop games. Dominion, Zombies!!!, Once Upon a Time, Gloom, Ticket to Ride Europe. What a thing to complain about - sometimes we have so much fun there's not enough time for all our fun! But I'm planning on really clearing out for Infinity, I'm a Disney nut and I could not be more excited. I work three jobs, though, so we'll see how long it takes me to actually unlock everything.

The last three weeks we planted a late summer garden next to our house all in baskets. Just finished mulching and putting in the path. Looks great, used lettuce starts and have a great thing going there and the mums are really filling in. I'm pretty thankful.

rank_50
Djali

Postby longsh0t » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 pm

My name is Marc and I'm 38 from Tacoma, WA. Married with 3 girls, ages 20, 16, and 7. My youngest is the one I play video games with and she's super excited for the "Girl Power" pack. Like a lot of other people, I started out with Skylanders and got hooked on the collecting aspect of it all. Pre-ordered every single figure at GameStop as soon as I could and am 1 Dumbo away from completing my 2nd set of power discs. Luckily my wife is ok with my hobbies and wasn't too surprised when we came home with bags full of DI figures.

On a side note, between the XBox One, PS4 and Swap Force, this holiday season is going to give my debit card a work out.
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
My Collection
XBL and PSN - kuerv0h

rank_50
longsh0t
XBL ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party