Advice For 4th Grade

Re: Advice For 4th Grade

Postby altiareagle » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:59 pm

^
yeah, you can get some teachers who are the rudest person ever. For example in my 6th grade year i had the most sarcastic, rude, insincere teacher. Worse than any of the kids ever tried to be. So if you have the open house the day before you might need to analyize how the teacher behaves.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 pm

I have always had the worst luck with teachers.
In the second grade, I had a teacher that made me redo the work I had already completed in the first grade (I was an incredibly smart boy up until that year)
In the fourth grade, I had a teacher that loved to pick fights with me and convince my parents she was right.
In the seventh grade, I had the rudest, most self-centered teacher you'll ever meet.

Anyway, back on topic.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Fireeye200 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Lol my Fourth and Fifth grade teachers where the same. In fourth I had this teacher who was always really angry for some reason, although she was really smart. The next year, she went on to teaching fifth grade in a multi-age class with a teacher who's always nice, but doesn't know the difference between 5 and 6, I ended up getting into that class for Fifth, it was horrible, especially when I did an art project on Leonardo Da Vinci and since I'm not a very detailed artist, I traced his art and added my own, somewhat similar detail. Then I used a program to put my face on the Mona Lisa. I printed out the Mona Lisa with my face, put it on my display paper, and glued everything else on. The teachers didn't even put it up for Open House because it had the head of Christ tracing, a tracing of a mother nursing her baby, and the main reason, is because my idiotic teacher thought I "Defaced the Mona Lisa" then she goes and claims I'm not smart for defacing the Mona Lisa, yet she still dresses up as a diva and sings about Pemdas each year, and she mistook 5x5 to equal 75, not 25... And yet she taught the math group of fifth graders, and a few fourth graders, that learn, 6th grade math, yet she needs to learn 6th grade math, considering that almost every single kid in her math class has a higher IQ than her. My advice is try to make some friends, get good grades, don't cheat, be a good kid, and hope you get a good teacher, otherwise, your screwed.

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Previous

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party