The Superhero Role-play!

The Superhero Role-play!

Postby spidermanfan99 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:09 pm

hello everyone! in this role play you can be a made up superhero and fight crime or be a supervillain and cause chaos! you live in the fictional town of Citysvile, there are some things you can do to make this role-play fun , 1. you can have a secret identity or you can be like tony stark and not have one, 2. you can form your own superhero or supervillain team, 3. when you make up your character be sure to have a origin story, with that said lets begin! i am a superhero called dynamo and i wear a blue and silver armor suit that lets me fly, shoot missiles and have superstrength, it also has electric whips. my real name is Taylor Hendrix and im a scientist that builds superhero gadgets and weapons, i also founded The Ultimates a superhero team , i use to be a pilot for the airforce until one day while on a aircraft carrier a group of supervillains attack, i ran as fast as i could to get to my jet but it was too late the carrier flip over and sank and i was the only survivor, i had swim back to land and had decide to become a superhero to prevent people from getting killed by villains, i have chosen to not reveal my secret identity and my origins to other heroes
"With great power.........comes great responsibility."

rank_250
spidermanfan99
Main Console: PS3

Re: The Superhero Role-play!

Postby Disneyrocks111 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, Im Jack Sanders AKA Shock. Im A Human that transforms into a hedgehog.
Donut Shop!

rank_100
Disneyrocks111
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

My superhero name is SilverStorm. I wear a silver superhero suit with a blue skirt and blue boots. My hair is also white with blue highlights. I have electric powers so I can shoot electricity out of my hands and I have a utility belt full of weapons and gadgets. In reality I am a teenage girl named, Suzy Smith who goes to school and is top of the class. I live with foster parents because my father who was a superhero is dead and my mother left me when I was a young child. I haven't disclosed my secret identity to anyone else.

rank_500
DisneyMania
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Disneyrocks111 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Oops, I forgot my backstory and powers... My backstory is that one day a bully pushed me into toxic slime and I turned into a heagehog but Im actually Jack Sanders, 18 and am a member of the Ultametes. My powers are My shock blast and my Fire and water powers.
Donut Shop!

rank_100
Disneyrocks111
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks for the invite, and second of all DisneyMania. Electricity is the best superpower! Lucky you.
James Munroe was an American Bagman (Peddler) who became extremely wealthy as he ranked up. He had a happy family who loved him for what he was, not what he did. They didnt know this fact about him and where sad when he mysteriously died. His rivals locked him in an intermodal container that full overboard a cargo ship.
His hate brewed inside of him as he supposedly died. Rumor has it water filled his body and he has the ability to suck it out of peoples bodies and use it as well as taking other peoples powers. His heart and brain slowed down for survival until he was discovered.
A few years later he was found on the shore of the same city's beach. He caught word of his enemy now being the head of the group. He reported it to the cops and just as his enemy was being put in the car he shot him. And hes been a major kingpin in cityville ever since.
He tried contacting his family but they didnt believe it was him, he was aged from 28 to now 35.
He has a lot of hidden weapons and secrets, it makes him an even less predictable supervillain.
As a peddler till death he was a blonde blue eyed tan male but now his hair is brown and his eyes are of the rarest and most negative colors, black.
He grew up as a fighter and is tough in all types of fighting whether it is close, far, or on the ground. All environments stable and unstable can be used to his advantage. He always has a failsafe if a plan fails and rarely gives monolague.
He is known as a kingpin to the underworld but just a salesman to the realworld.
He dresses in class with a bulletproof vest underneath, occasionally meets a woman or two, and has a pistol and knife holstered almost everywhere.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby spidermanfan99 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 am

congratulates for being the first supervillain

rank_250
spidermanfan99

Postby altiareagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks, i like playing a villain. i added some more info in there than i had before.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby spidermanfan99 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 am

so......anyone going to start? i can't think of anything to start us off

rank_250
spidermanfan99

Postby Disneyrocks111 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 am

Sure, Ill start us off. 'Shock starts running' What a good day for a run.
Donut Shop!

rank_100
Disneyrocks111
NN ID:

Next

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party