Five Facts About Yourself

Five Facts About Yourself

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Here, you can freely name five facts about yourself. The only rule, including the overall site rules, is no judging people.

1. I wear glasses in real life.
I developed nearsightedness in the sixth grade. I have had to wear glasses ever since.

2. I am a big fan of Carly Rae Jepsen.
For those who don't know, Carly Rae Jepsen is a Canadian singer. Her breakthrough song, Call Me Maybe, is my all-time favourite song ever.
More info on Carly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Rae_Jepsen
Call Me Maybe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik

3. I liked the Wreck-It Ralph video game.
Okay, like is a bit of a stretch. The reason I... enjoyed the Wreck-It Ralph game was because it did the same thing the movie did: pay homage to classic arcade games. Sure, Ralph's replacement actor was terrible and the sprites and character models were awful, but those aside, I think it was a great experience. Although, Ralph and Felix can die outside their games and come back perfectly fine...

4. I know how to play Texas Hold'em Poker.
I learned how to play Texas Hold'em from, believe it or not, Super Mario Bros. There was a mini game which was basically this, which I loved. I will play whenever I get the chance, and it is one of my first suggestions when somebody wants to play a card game.

And, the most shocking fact,

5. I don't like Mickey and the gang.
Alright, alright, put down the pitchforks and torches for a second. I think that it's great that so many people like the mouse, but I don't. I think that Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy are somewhat annoying. I like Pluto, however. I'm a sucker for dogs, and plus he doesn't talk. Oswald, I don't really know the character, but I played Epic Mickey 2 on 3DS enough to know that he has a lower voice, which in my opinion is much better than Mickey's high pitched one.

So, there's five facts about myself. Feel free to comment five facts of your own!
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: Five Facts About Yourself

Postby altiareagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

1. I find some TV shows on disney a little bit stupid, and some are just down right embarrassing to watch in front of adults,
2. I'm not really a social person. Yeah, that's a big surprise for some of you. In fact, when I move to new places I prefer to keep to the company of myself. It's hard to do that whenever your parents force you to be nice around people who are nothing like you though.
3. This one works with the one above. ^ Sometimes I look emotionless. For example, sometimes at funerals I don't cry. But it's more of a coping mechanism than it is anything else.
4. I enjoy Call Of Duty even though i bash it on the internet. The game can be fun sometimes but i do agree the quality of a game released annually isn't always going to be what its shown in a trailer.
And Last But Not Least:
5. I find relationships at a young age so, so Stupid. Kids act like this:
Hey, you wanna be my girlfriend?
Sure.
than a week later:
I love you!
I love you too!
Then they break up.
I know relationships get a little longer when your aging a bit more as a teen but whats the chance that you're going to like that person in when you are in your mid twenties?
And That's Five Facts About Me!
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby killa-bunnah » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 am

1. I am six feet tall ( love bragging about that, teehee)
2. I am a MASSIVE DC comics fanboy, especially Batman. I fell in love with the universe after my first playthorugh of Batman: Arkham Asylum and started to read comics
3.I can play the piano and am waiting to learn the bass guitar
4.My favourite television series of all time is LOST, my favourite actor being Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje, who played Mr Eko in the series
5.I am a big fan of Skylanders also, my favourite being Slam Bam
"The world is haunted now" - Tyreese, The Grove

rank_250
killa-bunnah
PSN ID:

Postby Disneyrocks111 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 am

1. I'm Probley the youngest person here.
2. I'm a Nintendo Freak.
3. I'm popular on Miiverse
4. I have only been to Disney world 2 times.
5. I'm 5ft, 2. 8-)
Donut Shop!

rank_100
Disneyrocks111
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 am

1. I'm super short, 5 foot 2 at 15
2 I'm from New York, although I only lived there for 8 months. I'm a huge Yankees baseball fan, and baseball is my favorite sport
3. I wear contacts when I'm out and about because I don't like wearing glasses, but I'll do it on occasion.
4. I want to one day be a Disneyland Imagineer, and John Lasseter is one of my biggest heroes( John Vignocchi is also a hero of mine)
5. I usually am not extremely vocal about my love for Disney, although I am a huge fan of everything Disney.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby MouseMan619 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 am

1. Been a Disney Fan boy since I was around six and, like Thedisneyfanatic, I am not to vocal about it with my friends.
2. I am 17 years old in November and I have a driver's license.
3. I have been trying, since the day I turned 16, to become any sort of employee of the disney company.
4. I a part of a rowing team(crew to be technical) and can say have had some of the best experiences doing it and have lost 45 pound since I started a year and half ago.
5. I am a huge comic book collector/enthusiast. Love Marvel and DC but probably Marvel more because of the way they depict their character as people who could actually be real in real life. By that I mean Peter Parker(Spider-Man)'s personality is more realistic than say... Batman. He may be a superhero but at the end of the day Spidy has to go back to his mediocre appartment and job to struggle to pay his bills.
"It all started with a mouse"

rank_100
MouseMan619
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby altiareagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 am

@Disneyrocks111 I haven't ever been to disneyworld. Lucky you.
Sorry, off topic.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby AN_Thriller » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 am

1.I am a Disney fan since I could ever remember
2.I am Adopted
3.I'm 21
4.I am a Cancer survivor
5.I have been in a relationship for 3 years(Girlfriend) not married...yet lol
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

rank_50
AN_Thriller
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby spidermanfan99 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

1 in 2010 before christmas i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
2 my favorite movie is back to the future
3 my favorite toys are legos
4 i like to draw
5 i have been to disney world