Opinion On Popular Music!

Opinion On Popular Music!

Postby altiareagle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 am

Hey Guys! Itsa Me! :D
Alright i'll get back to the point.
This topic is mostly focused towards a younger generations view on pop music but i also invite people of all ages! :D
My personal opinion on Pop Music is one of disappointment. It always leaves me empty, sometimes with my own palm comforting my sad aching brain. It repeats a verse over again (and sometimes its the only thing in the whole song.) with sometimes a variation of noises as well as a voice change of some sort and an occasional rap.
Lets not forget where some of these stars originate from. Yeah, i'm looking at you Disney. *DUN DUN DUN!*
Disney isn't the one who is responsible for some of the singers that came from them's actions though. In fact that's far from the case, some of the stars try to break out of the mold that they were once in and turn to extremes in there music.This makes some people disappointed of a star that they loved as a kid. Despite the feelings the long time fans sometimes have i'm a bit concerned about the new fans. This Generation. (Includes the one after ours.)
At some point in our life we've all been influenced by a star or a popular kid maybe even a family member, someone of that nature. Kids are impressionable. Very Impressionable. So how will they turn out? Seeing the people around me acting the way they currently are makes me curious at how infamous the people younger than me will act later on. Or when they have kids. Or when their kids have kids. :shock:
I've written my thoughts above and i'm ready to hear yours! :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Opinions On Pop Music!

Postby Daan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 am

When i read this i only think about Miley Cyrus twerking ;p

rank_250
Daan
PSN ID:

Re: Opinions On Pop Music!

Postby altiareagle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 pm

^That Was All The Inspiration I needed To Actually Write This. Thats Sad Considering She Used to Be Appropriate For Almost All Ages, Though Not a Complete Star for Young Kids Since She Brought In a Bit of Her Old fanbase. Also sidenote, if you look worse than Lady Gaga did at the VMAs
You Might Be Miley Cyrus. :lol:
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Re: Opinion On Popular Music!

Postby Omnidroid 535 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:45 am

Don't remind me of Miley Cyrus twerking. :shock:
"SPOOTY"

-Dag

rank_250
Omnidroid 535

Postby altiareagle » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 am

I'm avoiding that memory, i'd rather not be cleaning puke off my computer screen. *shivers.* :shock: Stupid newsfeed! :evil:
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm taking a popular music college class. In a word: Older stuff's better. Right now it's not awful, but I don't like rock or rap, or country, so.... I like my classical, and Disney soundtracks.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:59 pm

My parents showed me older music at a young age. I've always been in love with the songs that they've listened listened too. :D I've eased up to a little bit of alternate rock over the years so coldplay is great to listen to and get my mind away from all of the new stuff going on. Mumford and sons is also an interest.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby Daan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Just give me Avicii :P

rank_250
Daan
PSN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Music back then was pretty original and great! Right now, still good music but not as good as before except for my favorite musicians and bands that I listened to all the time.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Next

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party