Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

Postby Hey37Bulldog » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

so you're suggesting Disney promote villains who have malicious and often murderous intents to easily impressionable children? I think parents struggle with video games enough already without Disney throwing into the mix!
"After all, I am You Biggest Fan..."

rank_250
Hey37Bulldog
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Turbo-tastic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:38 pm

^I wasn't even thinking about that. I get fed up of hearing about it all the time. There are a lot of adult Disney fans too, besides there's already a Disney Villains franchise, they just don't use it much. All I was saying was it would be nice if they used it more, I was not suggesting they promote it in the way you mentioned.

Besides they tone down the villains for things like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party etc.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby FROZOFAN » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:43 pm

^I don't think parents would include Disney "Villains" in the same category as other murderous villains from gaming or televisions genres. Considering they already promoted a "villains pack" for DI I think turbo has a valid point. From a marketing stand point, the princesses are used primarily for the female market. That's why Disney XD came about and why Disney bought the Marvel franchise, to bring their male audience back in.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby altiareagle » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 am

^Agreed.
Erm... Hangnails on my fingers? Bleeding under my nails? I guess those annoy me. (And everyone else on the earth.) :)
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party