Favorite Music Artist and songs

Favorite Music Artist and songs

Postby Chewbacca » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

My 3 favourite artist are Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Avicci, and imagine dragons.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Favorite Music Artist and songs

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am

I love them too! Their songs happen to sound very good.
BTW For me... I would say I love Eninem, The Black eyed Peas, Skrillex, Fun. Etc. There is just too many great sounds nowadays that I like but since I don't want to put too much here, these are just some of what I enjoy!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

1) Lady Gaga
2) Nickelback
3) OneRepublic

other artists i listen to regularly are Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Rihanna, The Script, Bastille, and Ke$ha. I love the song 'Somebody That I Used To Know', 'Radioactive', 'Pompeii', 'All of Me', 'Tik Tok', & 'The Edge of Glory'.

music is braod for me, though. my taste changes but these are generally what i listen to most.

rank_100
J03Y

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 pm

My favorite musicians and bands are David Archuleta, Danielle Bradbery, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Emblem3. :)

My music taste is pretty good. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Nickelback for sure, also Bon Jovi, Rob Zombie, Mackelmore, Ke$sha, Flo Rida, Ian Carrey, Rosette, Green Day, Don McLean, Rihanna, Eminem, Swedish House Mafia, Hedley, Psy, The Black Eyed Peas, Enrique Igesias, Shiny Toy Guns, wibble, Micheal Jackson, Owl City, AC/DC, Twisted Sister, Scorpion, Katy Perry, and especially Carly Rae Jepsen.
Demi Lovato, Passenger and Lorde are okay.
I don't like Justin Beiber, One Direction, or that God-awful China Anne McClainn.
My all-time favourite song is "Call Me Maybe", followed by "American Pie", "Burn it to the Ground", and "Right Round".
My "our song" is the Time Warp. :mrgreen:
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Uh, I like... Noise?
Theres not a real consistent type of music I always listen to. I get a little bit of influence from all my family and friends.
I listen to soundtracks to entertainment I play or watch because it reminds me of a good time.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby Nibelilt » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 am

I honestly don't listen to songs at all! I think the kind of music I would be interested in would be more niche, but to me it's not worth looking around for it. Actually, I'm with altair on this, I don't really have a type of music I'm into... So I wouldn't even know WHAT to look for.

I like instrumental music better, and I'll take a well-orchestrated soundtrack over a sung song any day! I just like hearing all the little details of the music much more than listening to someone singing, so singing kinda gets in the way of the actual music for me. :lol: I don't really have any favourite instrument, though.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Top Band for me will always be The Prodigy, seen them live countless times since the early 90's. In fact there the only band I buy physical music for anymore, mainly Vinyl. Shame it takes them so long to release material nowadays. Music for the Jilted Generation will always be the greatest album ever made imho.
Other greats include: Led Zeppelin, Depeche Mode, Public Enemy, Meat Beat Manifesto, Aphex Twin, Orbital and Tangerine Dream.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:35 pm

I love alt 90s stuff. Alanis offspring green day nirvana foos. Plus 30seconds to mars my chem lady Gaga and country lol

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Next

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party