The Story of KyletheCartoonist

The Story of KyletheCartoonist

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:34 am

Alright, it seems that people like to talk about back stories here, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Before we begin, I want to say that this is a bit of a sad story. Nothing like Modeltrainman's though. That still brings years to my eyes.
Also, some names will be changed out of respect. The only real name is mine, Kyle.

Our story begins on exactly December 26th, 2012, the sixteenth anniversary of my parents, Jeff and Natasha. After we had a lovely rice dinner, we were told to stay behind, as they wanted to tell me and my sister Ashley something.
Natasha was going to move to Manitoba. I panicked and asked if they were divorcing, as I always respond to with news like this.
They were.
Ashley saw it coming, but I didn't. I was shocked out of my wits. I couldn't respond no matter how hard I tried.
We were then given an option: stay with Jeff in Calgary, or move with Natasha to Manitoba.
Ashley chose Manitoba, I chose Calgary.
But Natasha wouldn't accept that. She, along with Ashley and Jeff, all tried to persuade me to go with the girls to Manitoba.
My mind was made up, however. It was Calgary or bust.
Eventually, and I have no memory of how, it was revealed that Natasha was a little liar. She had been lying since day one, even to the point of Jeff not knowing the truth.
After all this, everyone but Natasha decided to stay in Calgary. But even that didn't stop her. To this day, she still tries to convince us to stay with her.
Anyway, Natasha started to pack up her stuff, and kept it in the living room. It was the first thing you saw as soon as you walked in. Jeff constantly asked her to put it in storage, and she kept brushing him off.
April 2nd, 2012 however, Jeff finally snapped.
HE started moving things out of the house. Long story short, the police said one should leave. And take a wild guess who left.
If you said Natasha, you'd be right.
Anyway, after a month of not seeing her again, Jeff revealed that he was in a relationship with a nurse, Sandra, and she had a son named Sky.
We bonded over Skylanders and Wreck-It Ralph' among other things.
Sky is the same guy I refer to when I talk about my step-brother. Although Jeff and Sandra aren't married, stepmother and stepbrother are easier to say, aren't they?
Now, how does Infinity tie in to all this?
I was a fan of Skylanders, Natasha was a fan of Disney. We were gonna bond.
But now, it is most likely that me and Sky will play this instead.

So, there's the ballad of Kyle.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it is exactly 12:34 here in Canada, and I want to get up early enough to get good seats for MU.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: The Story of KyletheCartoonist

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 am

Wow, what a wild story! Sorry about the divorce, I know a lot of friends who have gone through that and it isn't easy. You would never know the true story of KyletheCartoonist just by looking at all his wise cracking jokes spread throughout the forum!!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

More that meets the eye, I guess.

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Wow, Kyle, I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been awful.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm

^Ah, still not as bad as being born with a birth defect. I think it's amazing you still carry on.

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party