PirateSteven's Disney Infinity Buying Secrets

Re: PirateSteven's Disney Infinity Buying Secrets

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm

^ The main catch is that you have to do quite a lot of work for not a lot of gain. I signed up to do one of these a couple of years back. I was on it almost constantly and only managed to get a £10 Amazon gift card out of it. It worked out at something small like £1.50 an hour and that showed me that I was wasting my time.

Of course I haven't tried this one but my own experience has put me off ever doing them again. YMMV.
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Postby PirateSteven » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

100 Swagbucks = $1 real dollar
$5 giftcard for most merchants = 500 swagbucks
$5 Amazon giftcards are discounted to only 450 swagbucks

So whenever I am on the computer or just hanging out and watching tv, I have another window open where i can click a link to launch a video. Videos on the site are like movie trailers, health videos, entertainment videos, fashion videos, technology videos, pet videos, commercials etc.

10 videos = 3 swagbucks

There is a Swagbuckstv mobile app that you can have on your phone to watch these videos during the day up to 50 points.

Watching videos is just basic, there are so many different offers and ways to get points.

You can do web searches with their search engine and randomly get points. I usually get 20 per day by doing random searches.

They have games kind of like yahoo games that you randomly get points on up to 10 points per day.

There are some commericals that you could watch and get 1-2 points per watch. I got samsung and old spice commercials 20 seconds each today that netted me over 50 points.

Doing the surveys can net you the most points, anywhere from 48 to 300 points per survey.

If you do Swagbucks casually each day, there would be no trouble getting 50 swagbucks per day.

Earning points can be very addictive, especially when you see how many gift cards you can earn and what you can get with them (Power Discs Packs, Figures, Play Sets, etc.)
The possibilities are infinite! ;)

It is working for me, so let me know if you want me to email you a referral link.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby ac4155 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

If you look at the UKs values it does seem more of a waste of time. One £5 is 850 points. At 1-2 points per add or even if you get 10 points form games it still takes a while longer.

I'd rather just spend my own money, or save up than having to put in so much effort for the little reward. But to each their own and the US points do seem easier to get.

rank_50
ac4155

Postby mdewater » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Is there any requirement as to how often you have to do it? Or can you just take as much time as you want?

rank_100
mdewater

Postby PirateSteven » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 pm

No requirement. Before I got into it, I signed up and would earn casually earn a few points every other day. After I earned my first gift card and ordered my first Disney Infinity Power Disc pack is when I really start to try to earn points daily. If you sign up, and earn just 1 gift card it would have been worth it.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:42 am

The catch is that you have to say "Swagbucks."
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID: