DIMPY vs DISNEY: THE GRAD NITE SAGA PART 1

DIMPY vs DISNEY: THE GRAD NITE SAGA PART 1

Postby Dimpy500 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 am

All of this happened, more or less. The ride parts anyways.

Wednesday, June 4 on the year two thousand and fourteen, was when my life was changed forever, and the day it almost ended. My name is Dimpy500, and this is the tale of how

From the end of my Junior year, I was looking forward to Grad Nite. The one time of year where all my friends will be at my favorite place on Earth, Disneyland.

To cut filler, I'll skip through the graduation and go to the busses. This story will be told in a 24 style manner, due to the pressure of time on my class, and to add tension.

And now, without further ado, THE GRAD NITE SAGA: DISNEY VS. DIMPY

Part 1: (4:00pm-6:00pm)
THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

As I stepped out of my father's car, and onto the floor of my school for the penultimate time, I was waiting for my friend, who for sake of confidentiality, will be named H. Him and I shared some post-graduation banter about how hot the weather was and the length of the class song, which after in retrospect, I found was originally sung by no other than Hannah Montana, queen of regurgitated pop before meeting molly for the first time. Soon, H begins to socialize and I get left alone.

> Disclaimer: I do know the people H is socializing with, and some of them are either impartial or all out hate me.

H's favorite person to talk to is known as LB, the one person at this school who hates my guts. A slim body, green eyes, and whiter hair than that dragon chick from Game of Thrones, she was the catalyst for many of my anger and vitriol towards people.

>H: Hey LB, how's life?
>LB: Good, I am going to Europe this summer.
>H: Cool, cool. (Get used to him saying this)

Engaging dialogue FTW.

I obviously knew that H was in love with her, and that she would be my downfall soon enough.

5:00pm rolls around, and for an uneventful hour, the bus chugged on the 91 freeway towards Disneyland. While it was uneventful for me, it was pure pain and suffering for H. You see, H hates modern music and is basically his kryptonite.
The bus ride was full of music, ranging from Jason Derulo (wiggle,wiggle,wiggle) to Chris Brown, the hit maker (get it).

>Bus Driver: So who wants to hear more Lil Wayne?!?
>Rest of Bus: WHOOOOPBARGELEBARGLE
>H: STOP, JUST STOP! THIS MUSIC IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE RUSTY NAILS ARE BEING PUT IN MY EARS!!!!!!!
>Rest of Bus: SHUT UP H!!!!!

After an hour of waiting, we have reached the promised land, but our milk will soon turn sour and our honey will go bad.
Dimpy500
Main Console: PS4

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party