Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: Describe your scariest experience

Postby Jazz820 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 am

Haha sorry everyone just always asks how I do it, but still Canada is awesome!...even though I have never been there

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Describe your scariest experience

Postby bloxxerman » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 am

@Jazz That sounds really, really scary, I had to have mouth surgery a few weeks ago, and I was point blank terrified for that, but open-heart surgery!!! You're an incredibly brave guy! Awesome fact about being part-cow, though. :D

I can think of three (kinda four) for my scariest moments.

Number 1 was when I was about ten and I was on a camping trip with my two brothers and my dad. We camped at one of those theme parks that has a camping site on it, and there were amber storm warnings when we went down. That night in the tent was absolutely terrifying, lightning, it blowing around all over the place, rain hammering down through the fabric, luckily it was only one night, the rest were fine! Then the next day my little brother wanted to go to the soft play area (absolutely huge one) so he went there and my dad stayed there and me and my big brother went to the arcade for a while, and we came back and my dad was having an absolute panic attack because he couldn't find Finn anywhere. So we spoke to the attendant people and they started searching as well, and after a half hour we still couldn't find him, so the whole park was on lockdown. It was really scary, but then I found him buried under some balls, giggling away. He jumped over a thing and got stuck, and decided it would be hilarious to hide. Have to give credit to the staff though, they were fantastic with the whole thing there.

Number 2 (sorta 3) happened last year. Me and Connor came back from a movie and went to let our cat in, and I found her lying under her favourite window, and didn't think anything of it, thinking it must have been too hot in the actual window. But then I saw she was limping very, very badly, so we rushed her to the vets, and they said they couldn't tell us anything until morning (whether she'd have to be put down or not etc.) So that night was absolutely terrifying. Turned out she was sitting on the window and had a mini heart-attack, and had slipped and dislocated her leg. They'd managed to put it back though. She was 19 at the time! I'm seriously surprised she made that, she was so energetic for her age, you'd never have guessed it looking at her! I miss her, she was a great cat. :)

Number 3 also happened last year. I live in London with my brother Connor and best friend Tom in London, and Tom was visiting family in Scotland. I was at work and a guy rushed in saying my brother had been in a car accident, so that's kinda like when your heart just stops, and waiting in a hospital room for the doctor and everything is just absolutely terrifying as well. Luckily he only had a broken arm and slight chest injuries in the end, so he got off relatively lightly, but it was just the night that was the worst. Since Tom was away, it was just me in the house, and I don't know why, but that was absolutely horrible. Even though he was gonna be okay!!!!!! I still don't quite understand why I felt like I did, but it was not nice at all.

Wow, that was a really long post!!!!!!! Maybe longest post ever on the site Sheriff? ;) I'd like to know what the longest post on the site is if it isn't this one. Hmm...
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party