Strangest Dream!

Re: Strangest Dream!

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Wow. I thought I was only one have dreams about getting 2.0.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Strangest dream I ever had (and I've had my fair share of incredibly, incredibly weird ones) probably goes to this one.

I was at my Grandma's house sleeping (when I was younger I had to stay there a lot) and I woke up, and there was a huge T-Rex in her back garden. As you do, I decided to go and say hi. It ate me. Kind of. It put me in its mouth, and in its mouth, there was a load of food and another T-Rex. Me and this other T-Rex ate the food and laughed, then I went in that T-Rex's mouth and there was another T-Rex and food, and that kind of just kept going on until I woke up.

I've had PLENTY of crazy and weird dreams though. I could go on for hours! :D
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:35 pm

I have plenty of weird dreams, but I'll stick to my basics.
When I was really young I had this reoccurring dream where I was in the backseat of the car with mom and sister upfront...we would be talking, hanging out and when I would turn around and turn back to finish talking to them they would be gone. I would then try to jump in the front seat and drive the car so I don't crash, but I would always crash and wake up. I have died in that dream too many times haha.

@bloxxerman I enjoyed that LOL

Here is a new-er one.
My dream starts on this two way highway. everything around me is yellow (Like This: http://robertomariani.files.wordpress.c ... ields1.jpg )
I remember being in a call that look almost like a mini cooper/fiat. It was older from the 60's or 70s. Well I was driving down this road surrounded by yellow and I went down this little hill and in the distance I can see looking run down church of the sort (Like This, but 10x the size: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Arild's ... n-the-Hill ). I remember going inside and walking around till I find this massive set of stairs....I go up for quite some time. After that I just remember being high up in the building and seeing this figure in a room way down the hall, but they were standing off to the side in a room. I immediately run down the hall towards the figure....than I remember running into the room and for some reason I jumped out of the small stained glass type of window. I remember the glass breaking on my face...I hit the ground and was screaming like a real death shriek (in my dream and in real life) I looked up in the window and it was my ex gf who was my current gf at the time. She was staring at me from the window and looking down on me as I laid there and died.
It was a pretty twisted dream haha.
Oh and for some reason the ground wasn't yellow anymore it was like a grey green color...yeah anyways haha

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 am

I had this weird dream where some random guy I knew from like, fourth grade, now aged-up, was sitting in a rocking chair eating a sub. In a void. It was a weird dream.

And then there was the recurring one when I was younger where I would trip, fall down the stairs, but float down them in the air, but still feel like I was falling.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby fdanielix » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 am

I have to share two dreams. this recurring dream of my childhood that involved me in a bed with cockroaches crawling all over me. another recent one, was that I appeared alone in my house's first floor, at nigth, no lights on. then I'm too scared to move, so I close my eyes hoping that its a dream. then I wake up.

oh, and this hilarious dream I had a few years ago. The aliens invade, I try to hide, they find me. They now take me to their camp and I meet my friends, we escape and in my house, we start planning how to defend ourselves, I came up with this brilliant idea of throwing boiling oil at them, so we start the stove and heat up the oil... we had a conversation but I don't remember it. I always laugh when I remember this dream :)
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby altiareagle » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:53 am

I once had a weird dream that I was swimming in space! It was very fun, challenging, and intriguing. 10/10 would dream again.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby fdanielix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:54 pm

anyone with lucid dreams here?
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:30 am

I've had 2 (That I can truly remember.), it's too much work for me since I got too excited whenever I entered the realization state. The first one sucked, but the second was a lot of fun. Until I slipped back into a state without control. :?
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party