My Nightmare before christmas / tim burton collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to any other collections

My Nightmare before christmas / tim burton collection

Postby Pumpkinking27 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Ok, since I have posted a few pictures of my custom displays I made for infinity, I have had a few requests from some keen viewers that I have a rather extensive Nightmare Before Christmas collection. so since it was requested numerous times, I am going to post a few photos of SOME of my collection. I have more than what I am showing here, so if I have time later to take more photos and resize and upload them, I may add some more later. So for now, enjoy the collection, and if you have any questions about what any of the items may be, just ask me, and i will be happy to get back to you. My collection of nightmare stuff started all the way back in 1993. I have a bunch of original release figures, and toys. Over the past 6 years or so, I haven't collected too much of the new stuff. Not that Im picky about things like that, but the stuff now is VERY over produced, and just lost that certain touch that I liked when it wasn't so mainstream. But that isn't to say that I don't pick up a new collectible if it is cool enough.
Photo 1: This is a photo of the left side of my collection wall. Some of my favorite things are on this side.

The next set of photos are just closer up views of some of the shelves on this side.

This next photo is just a shelving unit in front of the tv. My wife was some books in there,but I mostly took it over with some of my stuff. A keen observer will notice some Oswald hats in there, as well as 2 of my custom bases, and some other hidden gems.

The next couple photos are of the right side of the display wall. There are a few other things in here, simpsons, and tim burton stuff. There are a few Edward scissorhands figures, as well as some other hidden gems.

Next photo is a photo of a candelabra that I have, and I am curious if anyone else has this too? I have never met another person who has it. it was available through disney store, back when they had a catalog you would get in the mail. it is VERY heavy metal.

Next is a shelving unit I built for my small vinylmation collection. I started off only wanting to get holiday related ones, but through sales, and some trades, I have a little bit more of a collection that originally planned.

The next photo set is of some of my poster I have hanging in the game room. There is an autographed Christina Ricci one in the mix there. can you spot it? also, the Frankenweenie ones were the ones that the movie theaters were able to hang outside. they are double sided, VERY heavy gauge vinyl posters.

Image and in this photo, a keen observer and disney lover may notice a popcorn light that used to hang on the walls in the disney all star movie resorts. (I have the star light that hung above the bed as well, just not in these photos)

This next photo is a display case I picked up a long time ago, but I drew a nightmare image on the front, and filled it to the brim with collectibles. There is so much jammed in there. I may post a photo of the contents later, just know, it is packed with tons of little goodies.

this next picture is of my christmas tree. I am only posting this because if I took individual photos of all my disney, nightmare ornaments, I will be here all day. so, what can you find on here?

Ok, for now, this will be the last photo set I put up. I know tattoos are not for everyone, so please no comments on the art of tattooing. and also, keep in mind, most of these tattoos I am posting are over 11 years old. and I am also taking them with the front camera on my iPad, so the clarity is not the best. with that said, here is my tattoo collection.
This photo is the outside of my right arm. you will notice a Jack on the top, an oogie boogie moon in the middle, the little bat boy on the forearm, and the houses outline around my wrist.

This photo is of the same arm, just the other side of it. you will notice a Sally on the top, the colorful Harlequinn monster on the forearm, and the other side of the houses.

next photo is of my other arm, where I have a pirate Jack from the movie James and the Giant Peach.

this is just to show the animal graveyard tattoo around this arms wrist.

This next one may be obscure to most people, but if you are a Tim Burton fan, you should know this little guy. His name is Vincent Malloy. he thinks he is Vincent Price.

this is the sides of my legs. where I have a bunch of Tim burton characters on the back, and Lock, Shock, and Barrell, and Oogie Boogie on my legs as well. and a keen observer may also notice a leg lamp! ;)

Ok, as I said before, my collection is more vast, but I just don't have the time right now to photograph it all. I may update this more later when I have time, I hope you enjoy this collection, and if you have any questions on what anything is, just let me know, and I will get back to you. enjoy, and have a great day!
And since I am dead, I can take off my head

rank_0
Pumpkinking27
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: My Nightmare before christmas / tim burton collection

Postby shiftyraccoon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:29 pm

*packs bags and moves in*

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Postby Nanashidesu » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Sweet mother of monkey milk! Now THIS is Halloween.
Where did you get all the stuff from? How long are you collecting? Hey, do you show that to kids trick or treating at your home for Halloween?
Are you dressing up as the Pumpkin King? Whats your Christmas like?
And I just came to notice that Sandy Claws has hands.
Why is your font so freakishly big?
Why are you reading this in my voice?

rank_50
Nanashidesu
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby Pumpkinking27 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 pm

And since I am dead, I can take off my head

rank_0
Pumpkinking27