Disney Fan Art | Polish Tamales

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their own Disney Infinity fan art

Disney Fan Art | Polish Tamales

Postby PolishTamales » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:00 am

Hey just chiming in to the Disney Infinity community. I normally do a lot of production work for television and storyboard work. Along the way, I get to hang out with some pretty interesting people on the road, including ex-Disney animators and some folks from Rockstar Games.

So occasionally, I'll meet people that'll ask me to do a few Disney stuff here and there. Either from clients with children or some folks from my blog. I just wanted to share one of the more common illustrations I'm known for (so far).

link as image is larger than 550x550

Tinkerbell was one of my first Disney illustrations (she's my favorite Disney character along with Elsa), so I've been having a blast playing her in Disney Infinity. I don't own a lot of figures, but I'd love to expand on it in the future.

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.
polishtamales.com

rank_0
PolishTamales
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Fan Art | Polish Tamales

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 pm

This is great stuff!

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Return to Disney Infinity fan art