Custom display mockup

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their own Disney Infinity fan art

Re: Custom display mockup

Postby wreckitlightyear » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Quick question,if you are doing these for all you figures, would you pack the playset exclusive ones together E.G Star-lord/Gamora seeing as the character card has them both on it? or print out cutom cards?
Chewie, we're home...

rank_250
wreckitlightyear
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby toops » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:32 pm

there's no way i'd build these for every character, that would get pricey. but hypothetically? nah i'd keep them separate probably just to keep it consistent and properly showcase the art of each. either i wouldn't put in the cards or do custom ones.

rank_deputy_etch
toops

Postby megadrive2 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Awesome idea toops, id like to see a version in a hex shape to match the overall infinity theme, defiantly keep the blue coloring for 2.0 and maybe the lighter blue background for 1.0 figures on the outside. If you could find a themed backdrop specific to the figure for the inside (Agrobah toybox background for Aladdin for example) that would look very cool.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby toops » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:48 pm

hmmm interesting about it being hex shaped i'll have to mess around with that.

and are you talking ditch the concept art and put a screen shot or merge the two like so?
*would obviously clean it up way better for the real thing and remove text/logo make it stand out more etc

for me it's a requirement to have the concept art, that was the center point of the idea and something i really appreciate from a display stand point.

rank_deputy_etch
toops

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 am

I was originally meaning to have to whole inside of the case a themed background with the concept art on the outside, but what you've done there actually looks really cool.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby candyle73 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 pm

That looks great Toops! I really like the one that keeps the blue stripe so a lot of emphasis is still on the character concepts instead of getting lost in the background. Can't wait to see your Rocket one :P
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity fan art