Arkham Knight

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Arkham Knight

Postby Stitch » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 am

Following forum guidelines, as the game is indeed rated "M", this topic will be restricted to clean discussions/news updates.

Arkham Knight is the third and final game in the "Batman: Arkham" franchise. The largest and most ambitious game that developer Rocksteady studios has tackled yet is scheduled to be release officially on June 23rd 2015, after multiple delays.

The game has officially been rated "M" for mature for Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, and Violence. This is the first Arkham game to be rated M. In reply to the shocking new rating, Game director Sefton Hill had to say,
"From our point of view, we never wrote it or made it with a rating in mind. We never did that in the previous two games... We just felt that this is the story that we really wanted to tell. In terms of creating the story, with such strong characters, sometimes they lead you in interesting directions. They lead you because you know who they are and you build the world around that. As the end of the trilogy, we have every villain in Gotham working together to destroy Batman," Hill said. "It's unavoidable that some bad stuff is going to happen. But that doesn't mean we changed our approach. We're not including gratuitous blood or swearing. We want to deliver a true end with no compromises, and it takes us to some dark places."

TEASER

Batmobile Battle Mode Trailer

Ace Chemicals Infiltration Trailer (Due to this possibly being considered too violent, I have added a link to the video instead of embedding it directly to the forums.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGAfN95Vs4

Scarecrow Nightmare DLC Pack Trailer (PS4 Exclusive)

Gotham is Mine Trailer

Officer Down (Arkham Knight gameplay video)

More updates to come as they surface

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Re: Arkham Knight

Postby Stitch » Tue May 05, 2015 2:03 am

All who follow you Trailer

Akrham Knight will be introducing a new feature, dual play. You may switch from Batman to other characters during battle. Other known playable characters are Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing.
This is all we know about this feature for now. more to come.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Stitch » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:44 am

I kind of gave up on this thread as I saw no one cared about the game as much as I do but... THE GAME IS OUT WOOHOO!
It is epic! I really just get all my Batman Geekiness out on the Arkham Knight forums :lol:

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Steamboat Silly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:02 pm

I finished it a month after it came out. Did you like it? I saw the plot twist coming from a mile away, but still enjoyed watching it play out. I think Arkham City is my favorite of the Arkham games.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 am

I saw the plot twist from when the Arkham Knight was first shown in the trailers...
The same motives, similar body structure, personal connection to Batman. At first I thought they were intentionally making us think it was him to throw us off but unfortunately that was not the case.
I do enjoy the game, my favorite gameplay wise, but story wise, Arkham City is my favorite.

Did you buy the Season Pass? I have really enjoyed the DLC thus far!

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Steamboat Silly » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:30 pm

I didn't buy it. I really disliked how the game made us use the Batmobile so much.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Really enjoyed the game too. I would've liked a bit less of the batmobile centric missions, but overall, it was a very enjoyable experience. I was at 97% when I decided to stop so I don't know what the real protocol final is. The hidden riddles were a bit too much for my taste. The game is now sold back and bought DI 3.0 figures with the money! :)

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to other video games and consoles