Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 am

Homer Simpson is the 2nd figure on the top row.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:33 am

If there's a Simpsons level pack I might get it... I love Simpsons games but I'm not sure how I feel about LEGO games... I've only played LEGO Star Wars and part of The LEGO Movie... Are they generally fun?

The end of the extended trailer even has a Simpson's donut on that annoying guy's desk.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby Pcboy99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:55 am

Darn this, more things to collect!!!

rank_100
Pcboy99
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby D-infinity13 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:39 am

Looks like the figures on the box are divided by their series. So far for Ninjago it only shows three of the ninja, which are defiantly Kai, Jay, and Cole, since they're all confirmed. I hope the other Ninja (Zane and Lloyd) are confirmed too...
Also, noticed Emmet on the box too. I'm gonna go spot some more...
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 am

I was already doubting about quitting Disney Infinity actually since the second game was really a huge disappointment to me. And now that this has been announced I'm almost sure I'll jump ship to Lego Dimensions. Every character being able to enter every level is already a huge plus for me and the properties already in the game are great! I also read somewhere that the add-on packs will include 15 levels like Back to the Future. That's quite big actually. I also really enjoy the gameplay in the Lego games.

I do wonder if they will be able to put in Lego Marvel or Lego Star Wars since those are Disney branded now...
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Stitch » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:29 am

My wallet cries for me to stop abusing it.

In all seriousness, I will probably get this game, but I hope it has a toybox like mode where I can make my own LEGO world, that would be amazing. And no way will I be going the completionist route on this game, I am already doing it on Disney Infinity and this game would just be too much on top of that.
Excited for the Simpsons! I hope Harry Potter characters and Marvel characters are in this.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby herbhen » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:35 am

@KillingRaptor If what you've read about the level packs having 15 levels is true, I'm sold, standard lego games have 15 levels, £30 seems to represent great value for a minifigure, 2 lego gadgets and 15 levels if that is the case!

rank_100
herbhen
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 am

^
The Back to the Future pack states on the front of the packaging it has one level only

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby KillingRaptor » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 am

I only read it somewhere, I have no idea if anything has been confirmed of how big the levels are. The front of the package could mean 1 world (Back to the Future) with several levels or really just one level. Time will tell! At the moment I'm really excited about this! To see those franchises together is already great... DC, Back to the Future, Lord of the Rings and Wizard of Oz! Great! And the hints at Simpsons and Ghostbusters could be awesome.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles