Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Tilarta » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm not certain of their motivations behind creating this wbplay website/account registration.
But informally, I looks like WB is trying to create their own version of Steam and Origin, a specific games store/client just for their specific games.
Or maybe a social network for their games.

It's an endeavor that can be a bit tricky.
One of my major mmos keeps insisting I use their client program instead of the standalone launcher to play the game.
I've refused to do so because it's not designed to support the game I am playing in any way.
It's just an advertising tool for all their other games, which I have no interest in, so don't want to install it just to be annoyed with "incentives" to play games I find dull.

I hope wbplay isn't an attempt to do the same thing, get people who play one game to play them all and keep reminding them if they don't.

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:11 am

Because i life here in the Netherlands i can't follow the America/English LD fbpage, but only the Dutch version and with that we miss some information or it comes a lot later. For getting the up to date info i've to go to google and then write Lego Dimensions facebook and than i come on the America/English fbpage.
With that being told. I saw on that page a new small video of a new ability for Robin from the Batman Movie Story Pack. According to that specific video we see Robin in a small space crawling as a worm.
There is btw on that fbpage also an image if Poison Ivy. Probably she would be an enemy to battle with, but i'm also hoping that she becomes one day a figure cuz i believe she'll get some awesome abilities and special attacks.
The Lego Batman the Movie Story Pack will be available at February 10th.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:50 pm

I'd already be happy if we had a 'starting world' like in DI. You know, where some of the worlds are reflected in the environment and the gates fit the surroundings. I always think that Vorton and Shard look very empty compared to the DI toybox hub.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 am

I know what you mean. When we walk through the hub in DI it looks sunny, happy and we can do stuff there, but here in LD it's so empty, dark, cold and the 2 thing we can do is destroying blocks and go to the Adventure Worlds.
Maybe now with Avalanche they can cheer up the whole place and make it more fun to walk around and do things.
I'm not a fan of the whole Battle Arena concept, but for LD 3 i was thinking: why not a Battle Arena where we can battle against the villains we fought in all the Main Story, Story- and LVL Packs.
And that we can achieve things in the Battle Arena.
Who else thinks that would be nice to have that in the future?
Hopefully there is here maybe somebody from LD team who is reading all stuff and would consider to listen to this.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:31 pm

As I'm not really happy with the battle arenas so far, I would be glad if there was another extra-mode :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:24 pm

A LD Year1 spoiler: I've read that when you've collect all the franchises in LD 1 and you've went to the Mystery Portal and beaten all the waves for each franchise you'll run into the ''Real World'' and can play inside that house.

I can't confirm if this is true, cuz i'm still missing some franchise: Doctor Who, Scooby Doo, Wizard of Ozz and Ninjago. :(
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:15 pm

I got all franchises for year 1, and I think I beat all the waves... but I've never been anywhere else than on that desk. I will check as soon as I can if this works. :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hermione Granger fun pack
Thanks to brickinquirer.com for the info
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Wouldn't be much more fun if we can turn the Good Cop/ Bad Cop of the Lego Movie into James Gordon in the Lego Batman Story Pack?
Just like they are going to do with Cyborg into the Teen Titan Go Cyborg.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles