Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:33 pm

According to this site Beetlejuice will be based on the movie and not the animated version.

info about Beetlejuice
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Great find! That would be really cool because I think the movie is so much better then that somewhat 'hyperactive' animated series was :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm happy as well, that Beetlejuice will be based on the movie and not on the animated serie.
I saw the trailer you posted of the animated version. And i think they made Beetlejuice some sort of a Joker that tries to be funny than being mean and evil as he was in the movie.
Hoping to see more for the next wave.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:21 pm

If anyone cares to check with bricks to life, things don't seem to look to good for Dimensions right now. :( :( :(
http://www.brickstolife.com/
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Could you tell me what that is?
Because i got an 503 Service Unavaible everytime i open the link.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Site crashed due to too many clicks. Here's the google cache version:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AHnkr5rDBGrEJ%3Awww.brickstolife.com%2Fthe-quiet-cancellation-of-lego-dimensions%2F%20&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

If that doesn't work, go to bricks to life on twitter and follow the cache link in one of their tweets.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Well, it was something what we could expect to happen someday, but that it will be so soon wasn't something that i expect to happen.
I haven't been on LD for a few weeks, coz i'm saving to buy new packs and already done everything what i could do with the packs i already own. So i didn't got the latest update
Good news is that we still get everything from Year 2 and that there might be an Year 3. Still hoping to see Ice Age in LD, coz that would be so awesome. And it doesn't mean we won't get anything more when Year 3 is endend.

I'm wondering why i can't enter the Bricks to Life site at all, just not only your link but not at all on the homepage either.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I saw it, too, after the latest update, but I wasn't really sure like "There were sicks slots for level packs before, weren't there???" But now they are only four. I'm glad year 2 will be released completely, yet sad. So much still to come, but according to the article they are not really working on year 3 anymore.

Well, the server crashed, they tried to upload it to another server, but it's still not working.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Maybe it was what i was hoping to read. Probably you're right. But still i have my fingers crossed to see some Year 3 or that they would bring that stuff what they already have created for Year 3 into the Year 2.
The site is back up and running, and there is now a lot of stuff going on about the new Lego Worlds game. Maybe i'm gonna buy this game, but i'm not sure yet.
There was always one thing what was annoying with the LD price and that they never dropped the price, i think that killed LD also for a part.
I'm looking forward to the article for what they where planning to do for LD Year 3
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles