Lego sued over LD
When you got nothing else to do.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:59 pm

And he might have sued the wrong company, as Lego only licensed the use of the figures. The technical side comes from Warner/TT Games :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Like i said they got nothing else to do.
And only because they use ''round'' discs, if they used flat discs like Disney Infinity or Skylanders than they didn't got this.
When do you think they'll anounce the ''official'' cancellation of LD?
I think when there's no Year 3 coming they'll do it before the E3 this year and otherwise i think that they do the cancellation when they reveal Year 3 at the E3 and saying that it is the last year of LD.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Well, call me a nitpicker, but I don't think they will really announce a cancellation. They never said, there will be three years:
1. They only said they have a plan that everything that will be released for at least the coming next three years will be compatible with the Starter pack and that we won't have to buy a new starter pack ever year (like with DI). You might contradict "but it says plan for three years". Yes, but I studied law. Believe me, the core of this statement was that we won't have to buy a new starter pack for three years. Now we might never have to get a new starter pack.
2. As they stretch the coming waves till probably September they even fulfilled above mentioned plan. 2015, 2016, 2017 three years of LD, no new starter pack required.

I think they simple won't announce any new expansion packs and call it 'we have released all for LD, thanks for playing' when the last packs have been released.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm

^ Disney Infinity had a 5 year plan and we all know what happened to that plan :(

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Well, that's also an option that they'll say: we have released all for LD, thanks for playing.
I'm not saying now that there comes a next year, i giving it only as option might they gonna do it. Here in the Netherlands they didn't say how many years will come before a new starterpacks comes, they said only for many years, so it could be even more than the 3 years as we are speaking about, but with the cancellation i'm only HOPING for a year 3, i'm not saying that they'll do a year 3 but only HOPING.
We will see what they are going to do, and what that article is going to say, if there is an article to come.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 am

@ Sheriff Woody 2013/2014/2015/2016... they missed their mark be only one year ;)

@ Sherrif Ben Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have year3 and more new packs. But I don't wanna raise my hopes to high. DI end came like a hit into the stomach. Rather unexpected and blunt. LD is more elegant about it. Pushing the packs back, slowing down the releases. As the article said, quiet cancellation. They make it feel like the natural end do it. I hope, but I do not expect anything after the packs announced by now.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 pm

New info about the Powerpuff Girls packs
Source:Brick Inquirer
But it's also to find on Bricks to Life
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Wow, that's a bit of a surprise, thought it would be only one fun pack, like with the A-Team. Guess I will get the team pack, then. I'm not really a fan of the powerpuff girls, but I wanna have the blonde one, that looks like me as a kid. Well, almost.. a bit... somewhat ;)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles