Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:30 pm

I never saw the Powerpuff Girls, although i didn't watch Cartoon Networks much. But somehow it reminds me of the Spicegirls when i see pictures of them.
I watched Nickelodeon or Disney XD (Disney changed there names many times, so i watch also the older version of that).

Toy Tags Evolution
Really interesting to read.
Source: Bricks to Life
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 am

Yeah, Baby-, Ginger- and Posh Spice, now that you mention it :D
I gave them a chance, but the graphics and characters never grew to me. But the Lego figures look nice.

I love these kind of background stories. When you get a game or movie you always take it like "That's how it is". So often so surprising the long way things took to develope and how many alternatives they had. I really like about LD that the pad is more important to the gameplay than it is with DI. On the one hand it sounds interesting that you originally could use the tags even more. On the other hand I wonder if too much fiddling with the pad and tags would have distracted you too much away from the actual game.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:40 pm

I made a mistake. I didn't mean the Spicegirls, i was thinking of Totally Spies. Sorry my mistake.
Love those background stories as well, maybe they would make a background story about the Mainstory Line, or which figure they gonna use and which one not.

I saw on Bricks to Life that there is 3 Lego games coming this year.
Deadpool, The Flinstones and Twilight Saga.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Totally Spies, yeah, that makes a little more sense. Liked that one. You don't know Charlie's Angles, do you?

I'm sorry about that Deadpool game etc... I think that's an April's fool's joke ;)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Yes, i've hear about them, never watched it.
It's about a man with some young ladies who are fighting crime for him, right?

That would be an shame, cuz i was excited for the Flintstone game, I didn't care about the other games.
Stupid April Fool day. Last year they did it with saying that Disney was coming to LD, if i'm correct.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Romulus77 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Seemed like an obvious AF to me. Deadpool isn't getting his own game due to the movie content. Twilight Saga has come and gone. Flintstones doesn't have the depth to support a full game.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am

@Sherrif Ben Yes, it'a about three girls that work as agents for a guy that you never really see, only hear over the radio. Back then it was ground breaking because it featured girls as action heroes :)

@Romulus77 Apart from movie content, Fox never licensed a stand alone X-men Lego game before. They will hardly do that for Deadpool.
They could make a Flintstone game with chapters like episodes with several smaller stories. But there sure wouldn't be that many people to buy it. Might have been a nice adition to LD one day, though, there is a tardis portal that takes you to the Flintstone home.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Well, you're right, they have said that it was a April Fool joke about the 3 games. The only April Fool i got that day and i believed it.
I never knew exactly what Charlies Angels where until i saw a sketch about them in The 70s Show. (great and funny show The 70s Show)
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 am

I'm a bit sorry for you, then, that you fell for it... but only a bit ;)
Watched Fantastic Beasts last weekend, now I need to get Tina-figure, too. Too bad there's no Kowalski.
Great movie, can truly recommend it!
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles