Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:04 am

@CCRunner524 most at the time the price they use in the USA will be 1 to 1 in Europe.
So when it's $99,99 in America most at the time it will be also €99,99 in Europe.
Just like by the Disney Infinity figures. In America they sell it for $14,99 and here in Europe is also €14,99
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:04 am

Almost certainly not getting this. It's too expensive for me to collect Infinity and this plus Ifinuty appeals to me a lot more. I just like the toy box, Playsets and franchises in Infinity more. Also, although I'm not getting this, I think I can see the green ninja on the box he's on the bottom row right at the right end.

Edit: I can also see Krusty the Clown on the bottom row in the second section where there's six characters, he's the first on the bottom in that section. I think the sections represent waves that they're released. First section is wave 1 which is released at launch, second section is wave 2 etc...

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

I can't see them having 15 levels per property. That would be a crazy amount of development considering TT still has another 2 whole games coming out as well.

I see this being more like Lego Batman 3 and these Level packs are just the DLC levels(Arrow, Man of Steel, etc) at a premium price.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:08 pm

I was thinking about quitting DI since the second game was terrible. This has sealed the deal for me. I will be collecting these and Skylanders most likely.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Lego Dimensions

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm 100% skeptical on the notion that you will never need another disc. I will believe that when I see it.

Though the packaging says internet connection required so there's a chance that this is set up with the basics on the disc and then everything else is actually DLC. You buy the pack put it on the base and it downloads the associated elements for you to use and play.

I am not sure though. If that is the case it doesn't bode well for a Toy Box like aspect. The reason the Toy Box works is that all the info is on the disc. So if I build and incorporate an element from, say, the Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set it doesn't matter that the person who downloaded my Toy Box doesn't have that play set. Because the data for the play set items are on the disc.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Bilbo and Bart totally confirmed

Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
NN ID:

Postby D-infinity13 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:54 pm

^Hmm, it looks like the PS3, 360, and WiiU versions cost less...

@infinityfan
It looks like the figures are divided into series, so it's probably not Lloyd.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Goofyboy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Well, I think I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon too. I love the gameplay of Lego games and the franchises available here are amazing. On top of that, I've been contemplating collecting some of the Lego stuff for a while (Star Wars, Ghostbuster...) but I could never get myself to spend the money since they would just sit there and do nothing after I build them. This game will give me the little push I need to buy some lego! :)

And I am also unsure of my Infinity future. Contrary to most of you here, I do not play in the Toy Box, AT ALL! The only way I use the toy box only figures is in the minigames (Kyln and the Brave one). So if I can get way more campaign style gameplay in the Lego game, I think that will be the one I will go with and play the most.

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 pm

In that pic with the top of the box, the 6th and 7th figures from the left in the top row look like Scooby-Doo and Shaggy to me. That would be cool, since LEGO's doing Scooby-Doo sets this summer!
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles