Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

They say they will release an article on all things that were planned for year 3, but not that any of it will be released. They gonna strech the last waves until September and they reduced the staff working on it to a minimum. At least according to bricks to life. So I wouldn't raise my hopes to high for anything from year three to ever be released.

I mainly play Lego, Disney and Resident Evil... I got issues and I like it :D

Never thought about it, but maybe these kids were really just part of a 'life commercial' thing on youtube. Some kind of hired amateurs to show how the game works. Whatever it was, found their vids helpful to get an impression of LD and the differences to DI.

Read about Lego Universe now, too. A pity. Sure would have been fun. I kinda wonder, if and what extension might be planned for Lego Worlds. I enjoy it more and more every day :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Well, we have to wait for that article to be sure. Wondering what they where planned to do. Probably something new just like with the Battle Arena, but than making sense of it instead what they did with the Battle Arena, cuz that was a horrible choice they made. Maybe a new main story with what they ended with the main story in Year 1. We'll see.

You make it really acttractive to me to buy Lego Worlds.
Do you know if they are gonna to do new patches into Lego Worlds? For Example bringing new characters, items and quests? Cuz if they do than it makes it more and more better.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Battle Arena was a weird addition. Why have modes like this and no online play? Except for new location it didn't add much, because winning was really only for the honor and didn't add anything to the game. These locations could have been used for a better purpose.
Maybe they planned new Lord Vortech Levels and hence had the figure already prepared to be part of a pack and so now it will get a stand alone release.

Well, in the PSN description it said "ingame purchases" and PS4 has the agent pack as an extra (additional character skins, weapons and vehicles). There's no real word on what these 'purchases' might be. If there are only new skins like with the free agent pack I probably won't get them. But if they have more kinds of worlds and quest, that would be cool. But really, there's nothing on what additional content there might be right now.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

They stated in their last patch notes on Steam that they were working on the first content update.

They will also begin sharing people's brick builds that have been submitted.

Before release, they mentioned having build contests at some point too.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks Romulus! That's a great prospect! I don't use Steam that much. :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Awesome that they will do some patches. Got to find a store who sales this game, so far not found, yet.
Wondering what they are gonna do with Lord Vortech. If he comes out, would he also get his own Adventure World? It's seem logic to me and the Wicked Witch is also a standalone figure with a Adventure World on her own.

A new hidden Easter Egg in LD Year 1
Didn't saw this one coming in LD, or in any game at all.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:03 pm

That easter egg is quite some find. I would have never thought of entering this as a code anywhere :)

I wonder, too, if Vortech will have his own Dimension. Maybe it will be a mix of all/many worlds including hat diggin' site from the beginning. Wicked Witch, A-Team and Knight Rider, too, are lone figures with an Adventure World.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 pm

How many Easter Eggs do we have missed or are still unknown?
If Lord Vortech is coming to LD there are a few things i can think of what his powers would be.
Magic, flying, grown, disguise.
And his character would wield his staff in his hands. In his Adventure World i hope to see some of his creations for example: Tri (where Metalbeard, Robin and Frodo are melted into each other)
Would it be in a funpack or in a polybag just as Green Arrow and Supergirl?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:11 pm

I hope he will come in a funpack, because the polybag releases didn't unlock a new adventure world. And I would like to have a gadget with him, tricicle or so ;)
That could be really be his powers, would be fun to play the story and fight Vortech with Vortech :D
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles