Lego Dimensions

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Lego Dimensions

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:55 pm

The figures and gadgets for wave 9 look great. Kinda happy they skipped the octopus hands for Bettlejuice. And really happy he brings the saturn sandworm with him. Looks hilarious.
I will get both Teen Titans packs. I must have all three of them and at least we get an animated episode as an extra. Though I think that was once a level pack to play through... whatever, at least Teen Titans will still be released. Other than Lord Vortech. Too sad he won't be a minifigure after all :(
Powerpuff Girls. As I'm not a fan the fun pack would be the more economic choice, but I somehow like Bubble and Blossom more, so I will go for the team pack here.
Still have hope that they have LD at Gamescom Cologne in August this year. But with the Ninjago movie and game and new Marvel game they will have a great line up anyway.

I have not pre-ordered Super Heroes 2, yet. Still I hope they have some sort of SE with a minifigure.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

It's a bummer that Lord Vortech wouldn't come to LD. I believe he is a character that many people where waiting for since the release of LD Year 1
I'm gonna wait and see before i'm gonna buy new packs.
First i'm gonna on a vacation, and i'll see what i'm gonna buy when i come back.
Now we have to wait what Lego is showing on the upcoming E3, okey there are some rumors about LD and the content update of Lego Worlds and some other games.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm really excited about E3 and all the upcoming Lego Releases. Especially since some of it might be shown, even playable at Gamescom Cologne in the end of August.

I still hope for Lord Vortech, maybe just as an additional character like Green Arrow or Supergirl. Right now a polybag release would be more than good enough. I just would really love to have him as a minifigur.
Soon it will be a month for the latest release, hope there will be an offer at amazon or some other retailer soon... I was lucky to pre-order the Power Puff girls team pack for € 14,99 instead of € 20 of € 25. I'm sure amazon listed them by mistake for that price, but I don't expect them to cancel my order :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:59 am

Still waiting for a price drop on the new packs, but found some DI figures for € 2 at a store here, got Time, Mulan, Fear, Disgust and Sadness. Inside Out complete now, too :)
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 pm

patience is a virtue ;)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 pm

And I'm working hard on my virtues here :D
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:46 pm

For european players ;) Amazon.de has the powerpuff team pack for € 15 (pre-order) and Goonies Level pack for € 19,96.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

Re: Lego Dimensions ceasing production

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:53 pm

I never jumped on the Dimensions band-wagon or even played it, partly because of the cost of Infinity cleared me out. But by the looks of these press releases Lego Dimensions has now run it's course too. With an announcement that there will be no more new playsets or toys, apart from the items already on release in the stores.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/101770 ... rematurely
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... dimensions

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm

This is really sad. Enjoyed both Infinity and Dimensions sooo much. I don't regret the fortune I spent on them... Yet I had really hoped that Dimensions would have lasted longer, at least for another year of releases. So sad to see it die, too.
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles