Punch-Out!! Topic

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Punch-Out!! Topic

Postby OpossumGuy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Discuss all aspects of Nintendo's Punch-Out!! series here. Favorite boxers, personal accomplishments, greatest memories, it's all fair game!

Personally, Punch-Out!! is one of my favorite video game series, as well as one of Nintendo's oldest and well-regarded. I put so many hours into both the original and the Wii version that it's not even funny, haha. I also always wanted him in Smash Bros, so his confirmation in February 2014 was a great day for me, and why his amiibo is my favorite of my collection.

Here's hoping for another sequel sometime soon. I'd hate to see the series go dormant again, haha.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Punch-Out!! Topic

Postby julianhilluk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

rank_50
julianhilluk
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Punch-Out!! Topic

Postby Paradox » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

When I was a kid I had the original Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! and man, I had SO much fun and fond memories of playing that game with my friends. An all around fun and great game. I appreciate the advancements games have made since them but there is still something about the simple yet amazingly fun gameplay of these older titles, like the original Zelda. As much fun as the new ones are there is still something about that original gold cased NES 'gem' of a game.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Return to other video games and consoles