Re: How many of you are "gamers"

Postby shiftyraccoon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:20 pm

I bought a Vita just for Hotline Miami lol

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Postby vynsane » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:54 pm

I would consider myself a casual gamer. I've never owned a PlayStation or XBox, but going back to the start, we had an Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis (and 32x add-on) growing up, then on my own I've had a GameCube, Wii and now Wii U, so I've probably owned more consoles than most, but not as much as some others ;)

I'm a big fan of most LEGO videogames (in fact, they got me back into collecting LEGO), Mario Kart, Guitar Hero, and Disney Infinity (naturally).

Also have been obsessed with RTS games on PC at certain times in the past, primarily StarCraft and the Homeworld series.

rank_100
vynsane
Main Console: Wii U

Postby CJ1045 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Well I have owned to play games - ZX81, Vic20, BBC Micro, Many PCs, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, wii, wii U, XBOX 360, PS4, Gameboy. Was in a Counter Strike clan, formed UOcUK, part of the team that built the Le Mans mod for F1 PC game.

Gamer, definitely

CJ

rank_100
CJ1045

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 pm

I would say I am. I mostly play games from the GC/PS2/Xbox/Dreamcast gen and the SNES/Genesis gen though from this gen i do own a Wii U and i have the Halo 5 Xbox One bundle pre-ordered.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
NN ID:

Postby paulyp1919 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:47 pm

I would consider myself a gamer, but I do not play competitively.

I am wearing a black Atari t-shirt right now. If the game box say Rock Star or Bethesda Game Studios on it, I must play it day 1.

I don't really care for racing games or fps, but I have worked on a few like Test Drive and Unreal.

rank_0
paulyp1919
XBL ID:

Postby Steamboat Silly » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 pm

"ZX81, Vic20, BBC Micro, Many PCs, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gamecube, wii, wii U, XBOX 360, PS4, Gameboy. " My parents never got me the vic 20, but I had a Commodore 64 and it took about an hour to load games on that thing. I also had the Colecovision with that funky controller. As a kid, I always wanted an Intellivision, but it never came to fruition.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:19 pm

I am a gamer!
I play from First Person Shooters to LEGO games to RPGs like Skyrim.
Wide range of genres and age groups :)

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Skellington0327 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:57 pm

I'm a gamer. I've been playing video games since I was 4 when my mom bought a Sega Genesis, which we still have. When Playstation came out, she bought me one and I've had a PS ever since. Ever since I became an adult I haven't had time to dedicate to playing games like I would like. I've owned Sega Genesis, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced/Advanced SP, Nintendo DS/DSi, and tons of PC games. My cousins had a SNES growing up so I played that a lot. My brother has a Xbox 360 and my sister has a Wii so I've played some games on those as well

I'll play pretty much any type of game except shooting games, unless it's zombies being killed. My favourite are fighting games like Mortal Kombat.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles