How many of you are "gamers"

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: How many of you are "gamers"

Postby Steamboat Silly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:17 pm

It will never be. Sony is selling a subscription based streaming service, called PS Now, that allows people to play PS3 games on the PS4 or smart Sony TV's with the app. You have to pay even if you already own the PS3 titles.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:39 am

I wouldn't say never. Sony has been keen not to let Microsoft outshine them, so I can easily see them making changes to how they charge for their "backwards compatibility."

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby sigil » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:21 pm

49 and I tell people I am an amateur gamer. I play when I can. Had(have) an Atari, Collecovision, NES, Super NES, N64, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA, GBA SP, DS, 3DS, New 3DS, PC, Linx, PS, PSP, PS Vita and PS4.
Play Pokemon, Zelda (favorite, will buy Day 1), Metroid, Final Fantasy, Infinity, some Mario, Star Trek Online, DC Universe Online.
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm a big gamer myself, I play a lot of games on a lot of platforms too. I won't list all the platforms that I have but you can see them on my video game collection website. :)
http://www.killingraptor.be

Some of my favorite games are Okami, Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta 2, Star Fox 64, Final Fantasy IX, Super Metroid and some others. But there are a lot of games out there that I really like!
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Previous

Return to other video games and consoles