How many of you are "gamers"

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

How many of you are "gamers"

Postby Steamboat Silly » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 pm

I have noticed a bunch of people here either do not play a lot of games outside of Infinity, or stick to a few Nintendo titles? How many people here are "gamers" (in quotes because I do not mean hardcore, just play a bunch of games like Witcher 3, etc.)? If I talk about "Fallout 4" would most of you even know what I am talking about? Like the age question, this is one of pure curiosity.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: How many of you are "gamers"

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm a gamer at heart. Unfortunately, I'm missing the time I would need to actually do it. I recently played through Arkham Knight, but that was the most "hardcore" game I played in a while. In my younger years, I'm now 35, I was big on RPGs (ie: Final Fantasy 1-7, Lunar, Chrono Trigger, Secrets of Mana...). I tried to play Final Fantasy 13, but the time required to actually immerse yourself in was way to much for me.

I did play through Diablo 3 recently so that's probably the biggest gaming time investment I made in that last years.

So now I usually play games that don't require too much time. Games I can sit and play for 30 minutes at a time and I don't have to remember "where I were". So Mario games, Donkey Kong, Yoshi's wooly world very soon, Splatoon, Rock Band, Infinity. Not because I'm not a gamer at heart, but because those fits the criteria that my life is bringing. If I had more time to invest, I would be playing The Witcher, Fallout and all those cool action RPG game like Dragon Age Inquisition etc... :(

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm a gamer. Though I don't play much Disney Infinity mostly because I'm a big Nintendo fan. I mostly play right now Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (I also got the 3DS version of it), Pokémon X, Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 (a bit), Mario games, and others I play. :) For PlayStation, I play the Kingdom Hearts series, Ratchet & Clank series, Sly Cooper series, and there's one last game I think I want to get for the PS3. Which is Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax.

Systems I own: PS2, Nintendo Gamecube, PS3, Wii, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Wii U

That's pretty much who I am. 8-)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:15 pm

I play infinity and cal of duty (online) other than that I don't really game. When I get a wii u I'll be playin a lot of Mario though

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby D-infinity13 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:30 am

I'm mostly a Nintendo gamer.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:48 am

I've been a gamer since the early 80's! I've always played video games, kicking off with an Atari with Cassettes! before the NES, SNES, MegaDrive, Mega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gameboy, N64, GBA, DS, Gamecube, Wii, PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4, PSP, Vita, Xbox, Xbox 360. i keep looking at a wii u, but i'm weary of being burnt in the past but mario maker looks so good... Though admit now I'm in my 30's I don't have as much time as I used to... but I play video games daily..but its a hour to 2 a day max nowadays...plus play a little star wars commander/free fall on my ipad...

I tend to play a few major games a year, this year except for infinity i've had Trap Team, Witcher 3, Assassin Creed Unity, Batman Knight (awesome). other games like infamous, watchdog, lego marvel but that might have been last year..plus i dabble in the monthly ps+ games if they catch my attention like Tomb Raider, i enjoyed dead nation, mousecatch, DC's Injustice..... birthdays/xmas are always time to get new games! I'm really looking forward to star wars Battlefront for a change of game (i've play lots of first shooters over the years, but not my first choice, i love 3rd person games).. looking forward to LEGO Avengers (i'm tempted with dimensions but ££ is scary)... i tend to like to get a game and play it till the story is done (i don't worry about collecting everything)... so tend to pick up a new game every 2 month..(loving that infinity still has battlegrounds, force awakens and speedway to come)... i somehow missed uncharted, so that is probably my next pick up

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:21 am

Me! Have owned every console / handheld since 1984

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon

Postby pjhaan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:23 am

I still have my NES and Genesis. I also have a 3DSXL, Wii, Wii U and starting tonight, an XBox One.

Right now I am pretty much on infinity only. I have a lot of Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Metroid) and LEGO games. I love the Sonic and the Arkham series as well. I am not a fan of shooters though.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Steamboat Silly » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 am

Vewy intewesting. I have noticed that there are a lot of retro system collections on the shelf. It blows my mind, because as a kid I would have ratted out my own mother to play the games we have today.

rogpalmeruk : The Uncharted Trilogy will blow your mind. No Fallout 4 though?
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to other video games and consoles