Playmation Marvel Avengers

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Playmation Marvel Avengers

Postby Dandelion » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:09 pm

In the interest of full disclosure, I'll tell you that my family has every Disney Infinity playset, toy box figure and power disc from DI 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 except for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (which is not available yet). We also do not own a King Mickey power disc nor have we been on a Disney cruise (yet). All we do is Disney, no Skylanders, no Lego Dimensions, no Amibos (though we do own a Wii U). So, after watching a bunch of Youtube videos and doing other research, I bought a Repulsor Starter Pack, a Gamma Gear Starter Pack, a Prowler Bot, another stand alone Repulsor and a few figures when ToysRUs recently had a big Playmation sale. After one day of use, my 9 & 11 year old daughters give Playmation a 7 and a 9 out of 10 respectively. So far, all we've done is complete just a few of the built in missions and sparred with each other. We haven't even placed a figure on the power activators yet!
There are a lot of positives, but for brevity, I'll just mention a couple of negatives:
1. It seems only two players can be synced together at the same time.
2. The AvengersNet app works great on my Ipad, but will not download on our two cheaper ($99) Android tablets.
3. With every device working, our indoor residence is just two small. We need to play outside which is fine, but it's raining outside right now and as we move into December and beyond, weather conditions will only get worse.

Overall, we are really pleased with what Disney has done and our girls are definitely off the couch and moving around, so am I! :D
Dandelion
Main Console: Wii U
Disney ID:

Return to other video games and consoles