Skylanders (Series general)

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Skylanders (Series general)

Postby Nibelilt » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 pm

It surprises me that we don't have a thread like this yet, considering that Infinity has the same toy concept in place and also, quite a few of us here collect Skylanders. :)

Anyway, I am excited because tomorrow on the 31st, Australia finally gets Wave 3! LightCore Shroomboom will be awesome. I'm still waiting to get the rest of the wave shipped in but he is so awesome... *drools*
This is great news for me, because I completed everything in Giants with all of my other figures(yes, Heroics, upgrades, leveling, the lot). 8-)

So how is the game hanging for you guys? I've been chilling with the 3DS version mainly, these days. Really enjoying the recently released Hot Dog. My team at the moment is Voodood, Hot Dog, S2 Zap, Fright Rider, Sprocket(...), LC Shroomboom, S2 Terrafin, LC Jet-Vac, and Bouncer. Yes, Chill was dethroned... But I really love Zap and Hot Dog compensates, hahah. :P

I've also been replaying Spyro's Adventure, Wii, on my Wii U. It's... Horrible to me. The whole thing is... Boring. I don't know how else I can describe my feelings towards it. But I completed it, so at least I have the save there... Really, really didn't enjoy it. I'll stick with Giants, thanks. :?

NOTE: Do NOT discuss your Skylanders collections here! You can do so by making your own thread in the other collections forum.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: Skylanders (Series general)

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm

since they finished it my 2 sons have hardly played it. even when lightcore shroomboom arrived they didn't give the game a second look. i'm hoping when eyebrawl and thumpback arrive that they will play for a while again.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ryanator008 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 pm

This series is amazing and proves that kids games can still be good. My one problem is that it's WAY too short.
I hope that this was a very informative and well researched post. If it wasn't don't worry, that's the majority of the time. :lol:

rank_50
ryanator008
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Bisylizzie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am

I've actually not picked up Giants, nor any of the figures yet... I know I want the dragons, but... I want it to be cheaper. *runs*
Still have no idea what to put here... :/

rank_0
Bisylizzie
Main Console: PS3

Postby ryanator008 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 pm

I hope that this was a very informative and well researched post. If it wasn't don't worry, that's the majority of the time. :lol:

rank_50
ryanator008
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Bisylizzie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Still have no idea what to put here... :/

rank_0
Bisylizzie
Main Console: PS3

Postby ryanator008 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Okay.

rank_50
ryanator008
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby mikefan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm

I just got Eye Brawl last night. Sherrif Woody, Eye for an Eye is the best path when you do get him
Mike is my favorite Disney Character!
He's funny and I love Green!

rank_100
mikefan
Main Console: PS4

Postby ryanator008 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

rank_50
ryanator008
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Next

Return to other video games and consoles