Playstation Plus Discounts!

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Playstation Plus Discounts!

Postby Figment74 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Save $5 or $10 on a PlayStation Plus Subscription

Add a subscription card to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your Reward Zone® member number attached. If you don't have a BestBuy.com account, you can create one now.

This ends on Friday in the US! I just got my 12 month card for 39.99!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage. ... ies&nrp=15
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Re: Playstation Plus Discounts!

Postby Agent C » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 pm

I have to admit PS+ is an amazing deal. It is a no brainer every year for me, and it is one of the sole reasons I have an enormous backlog of games to get to.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby avex » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 am

Agree with both statements. When PS+ first came out, I laughed at a co-worker who subscribed as I did not see any real benefits to it (and even he admitted that he was questioning his purchase), but ever since they started offering the instant game collection, it is really a great deal, especially for those who don't have the means to buy new games every month. At $39.99, it's a sweet deal and I've been trying to convince my cousin to jump in on the deal since he's got a little one and can't keep up with buying the latest games. Plus, as Agent C noted, it's better to start your subscription ASAP so you can start building that backlog of games!

rank_0
avex

Postby Figment74 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:23 pm

also if you want to be able to back your Games up to the 'Cloud' you have to be subscribed.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74

Return to other video games and consoles