"So bad it's good" video games

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: "So bad it's good" video games

Postby Djali » Thu May 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Milo's Astro Lanes for N64, Barbie Horse Adventures Riding Club for the PC. (But secretly, no matter how bad it was, Barbie Horse Adventures is like, the best. Seriously.)

Felicia and Ryon Day have a youtube series together and the premise of the show is basically the title of this thread. It's called Co-Optitude. They've played some real gems.

rank_50
Djali
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Infinite Mickey » Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Let me take a shot at this, so sit down and enjoy cause I've played some real wibble.

I Spy Fun House (DS): Lets get the worst one out of the way now, shall we. This has 6 I Spy Riddles and 3 Mini Games, all shoddily put together, and a final minigame that's so dang bad, I can't even remember it. The I Spy riddles suck, either nothing challenged me, or something was so dang hard I put the game Down and waked away. The mini games are the slowest moving wibble ever. And did I mention it takes about 25 minutes to play.

Carnival Games (Wii): this is so bad because the controls don't work on some of the min games in my version. Enough said.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Nibelilt » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 am

There was also a My Little Pony game I used to have for the PC. I'm sure it's still around somewhere. There was a garden where you could get food to feed the ponies (you had to wait for it to grow, which was painful) and you'd have to build a bridge or something and get past some obstacles at some point.

I remembered about that game right now. I remember that it was pretty repetitive, but it'll stay a guilty pleasure for me since I played it a long time ago and have fond memories of it. If I found the disc, I could boot it up now and spend an hour or two rediscovering it and enjoy that even if the game was bad. I don't know if it was really bad, but it seems stupid to me- but I could enjoy it- and I think discussing guilty pleasure games in this topic is close enough to the original idea.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:52 am

Chameleon Twist in the N64

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Postby SuperHazman » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 pm

DragonAge II - It isn't too bad as it seems. If you stop comparing it to its predecessors and give it a fair chance, your getting
a fairly decent RPG! Combat is fun, leveling up and party management is quite simple. It has the classic BioWare feel to it!

Final Fantasy XIII - Again, same with DragonAge II, stop comparing it to FF7 or FF9, or even any other Final Fantasy game.
Linearity is present in most games, and combat is different. However, look at what the game has instead of doesn't have. It has great
characters (for the most part), great graphics (despite graphics never driving the game) and a good premise. It does have good elements.
I'm baack! - Daredevil & Elektra for DI 3.0

rank_250
SuperHazman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby D-infinity13 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Diddy Kong Racing DS: Yes, that game :lol: . Here's my main point, Nintendo released Mario Kart DS two years before which was clearly a hit. Why revive Diddy Kong Racing? They should've revived a more popular racing game like F-Zero. But as the title implies in this topic, it was so bad, it was good :lol: . Then again, I got that game when I was like 8 so what did I know about gaming when I was that age? :lol:
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 am

Ratatoullie (DS) I love this game. Sure, it may be a Cooking Mama rip-off, but at the time I didn't know what that was. My sister, her two friends and I playing this are some of my best memories. Since we could never remember the names, we made up little names for them (which we still use to this day):

Garbage - Was originally the garbage boy.

Girl - Self-explanatory.

Football - Had a football-shaped head.

Thumb - "I killed a man... with THIS THUMB!!"

Dave Mirra: BMX Challenge: I love playing games where you laugh at how bad it is. For me, this is one of those games. When you crash, you ragdoll. There's a playable character wearing a chicken costume named "The Chicken". Most of the selectable bikes aren't even BMXs. I love how totally ridiculous this is.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:07 pm

^ I remember Ratatouille on the DS! I was surprised by that game when I first played it, though I haven't touched it for years. I hate the wall-climbing sections, since they involve so much button-mashing. There was one that was ludicrously hard on one level, which I wasn't able to beat.
Then I used my Action replay on the game and made it crash, by floating to places I wasn't supposed to. :P Sadly, the floating cheat I used in most levels wouldn't work on the level with that difficult climbing section, so I still couldn't beat it with cheats. :x

I actually climbed over the wall... Once. THEN I FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER STUPID WALL. AND THAT ONE WAS EVEN HARDER TO CLIMB. THEN I DIED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS. >:{
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

I had no issue with it, actually. Must be region differences or something.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
XBL ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles