Minecraft

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Minecraft

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

Anyone else play Minecraft?

I didn't start DI as a substitue for Minecraft (only recently got Minecraft despite wanting it for a while), but it was like one until i got Minecraft. But now I got Minecraft and am enjoying it. The world I got when starting I started on a chain of islands (five various size ones plus a desert island). I'm mainly treating the island chain as home until I move away completely. I could even go into detail on the island chain and how I view each.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Re: Minecraft

Postby CueLannoo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:09 am

I have played minecraft off and on for some time. It's really fun/addictive/time consuming so I only play it when I have lots of time.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:13 am

Yep yep, def. First few days I got it, time got away from my too fast. I started restricting myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby CueLannoo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 am

In the world I am playing in currently I have only explored half of the map but I gutted out a mountain and kept just the outer shell and made it my home. I haven't furnished it yet but it's pretty awesome thus far. I built this long tunnel to a friends home he built and placed a powered mine cart system to and from our places so we don't have to walk
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 am

Neat.

My starting island, aka as the first island, is my original home base. Since I'm playing vegetarian, lol, I chopped down all the oak trees on the islands for apples. Eventually I replanted saplings on the first island, but one grew over ten blocks high. I couldn't chop it down, and now is the icon of the island. I've also currently got a light grey sheep that spawned and a 1 block where I grow carrots (lucked out and got two from a zombie, so carrots are my character's food of choice).

The second island, aka Mine Island, is where all my mining has primarily been. Of the two islands with a hole leading underground already, this has been the best naturally I feel. In it I've found two dungeons (a skeleton and spider; I want to make the skeleton a mob farm for bone meal for carrots and arrows). I also discovered a really neat secret area. A hidden room was exposed at one point and thinking it was part of the mine, I went it. It wasn't, but it's got this amazing waterfall window you can look out into the ocean. I built a water elevator down and take the window out and swim up. I also have my camp there with bed, chest, furnace, anvil, and crafting table.

Third island is nothing special aside from being in the middle of the chain.

Fourth is the biggest I feel and really close is fifth the smallest. I refer to them as Planet and Moon islands. Moon I built a little shack. It, and the first island, have boat making stations should I need a new boat.

I eventually want to make an underwater glass tunnel to travel from island to island.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby astroshamu » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:00 am

Yeah I've played minecraft quite often for years now. Main thing that keeps me coming back is the fact I run a server for my friends and family. The towns coming along awesomely it's maybe reaching its second year of running. I'll have to look. I plan on making a video tour at some point, maybe over spring break. I'd love to show you guys, it's not all architectural feats. But it's a nice little city called The Town of Town. There's Downtown town, Town Hills, North Town, Town, and Lake Chiuhuahua.
Featured toybox:
Maximus Speed
Oaken Sauna

rank_100_ftb
astroshamu
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:53 am

Sounds cool.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Return to other video games and consoles