Playstation 4

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Playstation 4

Postby rogpalmeruk » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 am

picked up a ps4 a few weeks ago with marvel lego and killzone....

getting all ready for nxt gen infinity

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby altiareagle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 am

Picked up my ps4 a few months ago, been collecting dust since the only thing out was KillZone and I'm not a big FPS player.
But i'm pretty happy that a new infamous is coming out. Unfortunatley a ton of people seem to want the protaganist to have an evil cannon ending. :( I've always found the hero type more relatable.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby astroshamu » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Yeah I got my PS4 in November. I haven't finished Killzone, and haven't touched my PS4 since Tomb Raider. I Will be playing it this weekend due to Infamous Second Son though!
Featured toybox:
Maximus Speed
Oaken Sauna

rank_100_ftb
astroshamu
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Paradox » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:54 pm

I had pre ordered my PS4 from Amazon and got it on release day. Funny thing was I was on my 2nd day of a two week Orlando/Disney vacation when it arrived so it was a while before I got to hook it all up, lol.

I finished Knack fairly quickly, but replayed it twice trying to get all the various versions of Knack. I got two of them, brittle and vampire and then stopped playing it. It kept giving me crystals I didn't need anymore upon opening chests so I got frustrated and said the heck with this. I did enjoy the game though overall.

I completed Killzone two days ago, it was fun. I never got into FPS's but I enjoyed this one, but in story mode. I really don't want to play against others so I think I'll be trading this in along with Knack real soon.

I also got Lego Marvel Superheroes and am only about 22% done with that one.

And I've got Injustice Gods among us coming in the mail, I think today. I only got it because they had it on Groupon for $30 bucks so I figured I'd give it a go.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby DevoMako » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 pm

The next PS4 System Update has been detailed, and boy is it a big one.

The 1.70 Update will bring a lot of new features including ShareFactory, Sony's version of the Xbone's Upload Studio where you can edit together your saved clips from gameplay and upload them onto FB. Or if you have a USB Drive on you, you can save it onto that to upload to YT or other places.

The system update will also include the long awaited pre-loading which will allow you to download pre-ordered games onto your console up to several days prior to release which will allow you to get right into the game whenever it launches, and will also bring USB saves to the PS4 as well. Which will probably mean a return of those 100% save downloads you can get online for the PS3.

Here's the link, where there is also a video that shows off ShareFactory. http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/17/562333 ... arefactory
DevoMako
XBL ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 am

PS4 Sales Surpass 7 Million Globally

Hi guys! I’ve got a quick update to share with you. Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. just announced that PS4 has cumulatively sold through more than 7.0 million units globally as of April 6th, 2014. PS4 software sales are another bright spot, with more than 20.5 million copies sold at retail and PlayStation Store worldwide as of April 13th, 2014.

On behalf of the entire global team at PlayStation, I want to thank you for your unprecedented support and for making PS4 your next-generation console of choice. We couldn’t have done this without you! And please keep the feedback coming: we are listening.

Source: PlayStation.Blog
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:20 pm

PS4 Sales Reach 20.2 Million Units

Sony on Wednesday announced a new sales milestone for the PlayStation 4. As of March 1, Sony had sold through (i.e. not just shipped) more than 20.2 million consoles. The PS4 continues to show the "fastest and strongest" growth in the history of all PlayStation hardware, Sony said.

This is up from 18.5 million PS4s sold at the beginning of January 2015.

"We are so grateful for the enormous support from PlayStation fans worldwide, and we are truly humbled that gamers around the globe have continued to select PS4 as the best place to play," PlayStation executive Andrew House said in a statement. "We remain steadfast in our commitment to deliver unique and interactive entertainment experiences powered by the network and the PS4 system's deep social capabilities."

Source: GameSpot
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Dexter26 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

I guess I helped them reach that 20.2 Million Units mark. Last weekend I purchased a PS4, and got a great deal with it. Best Buy was running a promotion that ended last Saturday where you get a free PSTV with the purchase of a PS4/The Last of Us bundle. Not only did I get the PS4, but I got a free game and PSTV to go with it. It also came with a code for $10 to spend at the PS Store. Of course I purchased and downloaded DI 2.0 for $19.99.

I'm loving the PS4 so far, but I did have to start over playing DI 2.0.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby blendguy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 pm

I just bought a PS4 to compliment my Wii U. The resolution for Infinity on the PS4 is so much better than on the Wii U, I've resigned myself to starting over and am busy re-unlocking things. I love both systems, for different reasons, now I feel like I have the best of both worlds!

rank_0
blendguy
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles