Minecraft

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Minecraft

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:23 am

I think Joey was first and then Stacy. Then I watched Stacy more than Joey and still do, but like I said I used to find Stacy's vids more entertaining, but with the editing been watching Joey's version of collabs more.

BallisticSquid and Stampy seem to have nice videos, but since I don't play the xbox version and it seems vastly different from vanilla I enjoy, I don't tend to watch. Although Stampy also plays DI, though I wish he and others did more creative sandbox play and not just playsets.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby InfiniBox » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:03 am

I enjoy watching Stampy, I've watched his stuff way before he got kind of famous on there. I like that he does some Disney Infinity videos, but I agree, I wish he would do more creative stuff with the game. Heck, I wish anyone would dedicate a youtube channel and persistently create in the Toy Box. I've been waiting for someone to do that since 1.0 launched but I've never come across one. It's always either playsets or Toy Box shares. That's why I plan on dedicating my own channel on youtube for 2.0's Toy Box. I've been preparing for it for a while.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 am

I kinda wish his Minecraft was more how he plays DI, and DI more like how he plays Minecraft, lol.

I've seen few toybox building vids I think, but they seem to be short lived series. Maybe Stacy will.

I kinda wish I knew more about Youtube in terms of making vids.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby InfiniBox » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 pm

The only one I've seen with a continuous Toy Box build was by Blitzwinger (?) and it only lasted about 10 episodes when he ran out of room on the meter. I'd like to do something similar, but I'm determined to have a series that goes on for a long time. Stampy's family friendly approach Is something I like. I'd also like to eventually interact with viewers and ultimately let them influence the builds.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Yep, Blitzwinger was who I was refering to.

I find it interesting just seeing building. Like in The Crafting Dead; I'd watch the playthrough and eventual house designing while either building in Infinity or when I did get Minecraft, in that. It was funny when Stacy commented how their building was starting to get like HGTV "I hope it's not load-bearing". I like vids like that.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Previous

Return to other video games and consoles