Minecraft

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Re: Minecraft

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Wish there was more gameplay discussion.

Well this is the first time I successfully got lost in Minecraft. I veered off my path to this new area I was getting acquainted with when I saw the perfect bunny for me. After being swarmed by pigs and other rabbits, I transported them all and seemed to have reunited all the lil rabbits with the matching grown ones. I went back to where I found the rabbit I wanted, and the one I was feeding must have stayed and grew up. I then leashed him and found out they're not tamable in this update just the snapshot I guess. Left him there while I tried to find my way. Got lost and ended up back at him when I saw a bunny like him (it was him). This time I took my stuff and him with me to find the way out of the forest. Sadly, the jumper didn't make it out. Lots of change in heights and he jumped too many times. T-T I really wanted him as my pet.

I kept looking and found a lava pool. Turned out to be the one I stoped a mini fire outbreak from (I was wondering why no trees were burning). So I'm back where I know my way around now. Hopefully soon I'll find a place to build my house.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm

I bought Minecraft for Xbox360 earlier this year.

I've been watching Minecraft Youtubers for awhile now, my favorite is Stacyplays.

I started with the tutorial and built a house, then the first night in a creeper blew up my small wooden house and I was forced to hide in a 2 by 2 by 1 hole filled with water with no light. I eventually made it out. Then I started some creative worlds just building houses, I made a big tree house with many rooms and trees growing through the house. I also fought the ender dragon on peaceful mode once.

I just recently started a survival game and I found a village and turned one of the houses into my house.

Though I've noticed some things that are different in the game to the pc version, for one you can only make torches with charcoal, meaning you have to cook wood. Coal is only good for furnaces but wood is too so coal is pretty much pointless in the game.

Also a glitch, if you go under water into a one block/ blocktwo/L shaped hole, you can't swim back up. You can break the blocks around you but mining is slower underwater and usually mining doesn't free you and/or you die before you can break all the blocks around you. I had mined a bunch of stuff and couldn't relocate it so ended up quitting without saving so it's there if I ever find it again.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Chewbacca » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 pm

You can make torches with coal.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Not with the Xbox360 version I have.

rank_250
Maserati777

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Stacyplays is the one the one that got me into Minecraft thanks to her first Crafting Dead. Though, lately I haven't been liking as much. For one thing I thought it was more entertaining when she didn't edit, but now sometimes she'll cut out some stuff that others she's collabing with keep in or even some other things in solo playthroughs (but of course some exceptions). I find it interesting to watch when I play Minecraft, so kinda sad that it's changed. But her signature screams and neigh were funny. I've screamed too at creeper explosions. Once I went back into my secret base and it wasn't lit enough...BOOM! I had a lava lampin there, but thankfully didn't ruin much.

But another Minecraft youtubers been watching lately is iJustice. She's funny. I miss her, Stacy, and Joey's last attempt at Crafting Dead. It doesn't look like it'll come back, but the series like that were fun. Friends, no time lapse, doing Minecraft. :(

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 am

Right now my favorite series from Stacy is Dogcraft, but I also watch The Cube, Diversity, I watched The Crafting Dead. Wasn't a big fan of the Hunger Games type maps and feel The Walking Dead ran it's course.

I like when Stacy looks for new dogs or builds new buildings in Dogcraft but I don't like when she sets up disasters or big things like the Flying Minecart thing was kind of set up. Also she's been going into creative a lot recently pretending it was her dogs, that nether trip, I wonder if she didn't build that whole nether fortress in creative mode...

She is probably the best at naming animals and she remembers them, even after so many episodes. I mean I think of Wink as a real dog now.

I was watching iJustine but it was a bit tedious because she couldn't really carry a minecraft series well by herself. Plus she went into a mineshaft without sleeping in her bed, made it out alive then died by looking at an enderman. She acted like she had never seen an enderman before even with the number of hours she's played the game it didn't make sense.

I think Stacy mostly just edits out bad language when she films with Joey.

rank_250
Maserati777

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:45 am

I'm personally not a big fan of mods. A few I'd try, but I like vanilla. I used to keep up with Dogcraft, but yea, the creative mode and weird mods didn't interest me. Diversity has been fun though and her and CupQuake make good collab partners, at least for time being. My fav of that has of course been the survival branch (shame it was rather easy to pull off; I imagine the creator found a great starting island with that mineshaft for lucky players to find). Cube can be good or not. I don't think the flying minecart was faked, at least I didn't at first.

AotBT has become the new Crafting Dead for me and I watch it, but the cut out parts (and I know she cuts out some bad langauge from Joey and understand that) to get to the point of the episode, I'm actually prefering watching the Joey's vids over Stacy's. Oh, and miss the face cam. It was funny seeing her reactions to things, especially weird stuff Joey would say. For example, would be funny to see her reaction to Joey's new word "proc/k" (did he mean prob, as in probability it will create something with the sapling?). But still, Crafting Dead has been my favorite series from her; 1, 2, and 3. All fun to watch (I still rewatch the first one). Oh god, the 2 part episode where Joey burn's down Hershal's house ("I'm breaking through a window! I am legitimately breaking through a window!") was hilarious. It wasn't an intentional thing (like the many lavafalls in her room), just a sad but funny accident.

Hunger Games was fun to watch, some of them at least. The ones where she was given everything weren't too entertaining and the ones where there were nasty comments being said (not necessarily by her) I didn't like.

I don't know, Wink gets a lot of beef...and not just the food kind.

Oh and the parkour map was funny, but I get that it got annoying. However the cheating wasn't that interesting.

I think iJustine is funny to watch. Simple casual Minecraft is fun and her ramblings are funny. Sad she gives up on things series.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Spider-Man » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:42 am

I have been playing minecraft since before there were cows and when there were neon trees so that tellsss you how long i have been playing it
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:59 am

I still love Dogcraft and I her other non-Minecraft series and I check her youtube page every day for new videos. I only hate it when she doesn't upload an episode of Dogcraft before midnight on Wednesdays because I have to get up at 6:30, but aside from that.

I actually used to watch Joey but I don't much anymore, except if I notice a cut scene or he's in a different location. Sometimes I find him funnier when I can just hear him and can't see him. It's funny cause I started watching Joey's videos and just listening to Stacy in the background, it wasn't until Dogcraft that I switched to Stacy.
The first time I saw Stacy's face was when she did a video on how they met.

I actually just found a person named Dataless822, I also watched some of BallisticSquid and Stampycat awhile ago.

rank_250
Maserati777

PreviousNext

Return to other video games and consoles