Minecraft

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Minecraft

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Thu May 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Anyone else play Minecraft?

I didn't start DI as a substitue for Minecraft (only recently got Minecraft despite wanting it for a while), but it was like one until i got Minecraft. But now I got Minecraft and am enjoying it.

The world I got when starting I started on a chain of islands (five various size ones plus a desert island). I'm mainly treating the island chain as home until I move away completely. I could even go into detail on the island chain and how I view each.

Through the help of someone using my world's seed in their ssp, they found a fortress with a big library (I found a smaller just bookshelves library in the same fortress over time). I turned the big library into my enchanting library and is also where I keep my armor, books, and enchanted stuff I don't need on me.

I eventually continued exploring and found a quant little village which I renovated, but kept pretty much true to how villages are (missing lights so i made their black wool covered with torches, cleaned up the gravel roads, etc).

Now I need to seriously find blazes in the Nether. Only portal I made so far, no fortress around. First I just wanted to make two ender chests...now I want to cure this zombie villager that came to my village (who I keep my villagers save from as well as roofed to prevent burning; so far, even when I left the village, they haven't despawned).
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Re: Minecraft

Postby Chip » Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Minecraft is a huge mystery to me (I have tried and understand it, doesn't appeal to me one bit) but my son has been overly obsessed with it for 2 years now at least...if he could live in a Minecraft world I am sure he would do so very happily. It is a pure addiction...have had to limit his time playing it as it was getting out of hand only to find he was obsessively watching minecraft youtube films when not playing - so have had to limit that too - I'm such a cruel parent ")

rank_50
Chip
Main Console: PS3

The Minecraft topic!

Postby spidermanfan99 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:39 pm

In this topic lets talk about Minecraft!
"With great power.........comes great responsibility."

rank_250
spidermanfan99
Main Console: PS3

Postby InfiniBox » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 am

I love Minecraft. I just enjoy games where I can create my own worlds, one of the reasons I also love Disney Infinity's Toy Box. I played a lot on the XBox360, now I'm impatiently awaiting release for the PS4 Edition.
My new DI 2.0 Toy Box Build YouTube Channel:
http://goo.gl/BTxu1b

rank_250
InfiniBox
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:04 pm

I tried it on android and enjoyed it but couldn't figure out the point of it. I tried on the 360 but couldn't figure it out at all. I know its a game I would like but couldn't figure out so gave up lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Puddin' » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:55 pm

I played it on PS3. Bought it day 1, achieved the platinum and then pretty much stopped playing. Then, about a month ago, I saw one of my buds playing online and asked for an invite to play with him (and chat about Marvel films) and I haven't stopped playing since. I now understand the mass appeal that is minecraft. It's all about playing and creating with your friends.... as odd as that sounds.

Lenny
Puddin'

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:05 pm

I wish multiplayer was easier for the pc version. I also wish my friends played. :/

Def would be more fun for me if I wasn't just building for myself, as it's just not as fun.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Nibelilt » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 am

^ Agreed...
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID: