Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK)

walkthroughs, hints, tips and glitches that are not Disney Infinity related

Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK)

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Anyone here ever get to play this mmorpg? It took place in, get this, a virtual Magic Kingdom/Disneyland. It was accessible during certain hours such as the real parks (think at 10 it kicked you out for the day). It had rides, games, shops, and guest rooms you could collect and decorate.

I'm bringing this up now because I just found my VMK version of the Livestrong bracelet I got at the park (along with cards to collect and redeem items for my guest room or even guest rooms). I was looking at it close to the light (it looks like it could glow in the dark, so was testing; don't think it does) and noticed there's a code on the bracelet! :o I redeemed my card codes, but don't think I ever noticed this code on my bracelet and now wondering what it would have unlocked.

I did manage to screenshot a lot of the important things I had in VMK (my guest rooms, pins, hats). On the last day I turned my jungle tent guest room (believe that was from a card code) into a wish granting event so everyone could try helping each other get things they wanted before the game was shut down.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Return to other video games and consoles