New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby SWfanboy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 am

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say that I have enjoyed my time lurking here the past couple of weeks. I am husband and father of 2 girls who all love Disney Infinity. We are all extremely excited for 2.0, and the new toy box features and play sets. Now if they would just make a 4 player pad and add Star Wars already I would be in heaven. :)

rank_0
SWfanboy
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Lisor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Lisor and I'm from the Netherlands. I study at the university and love painting, cats and playing the piano and I'm super excited for Disney Infinity 2.0! Together with my girlfriend I play a lot. We love creating nice toy boxes. We never tried connecting with others and playing online, so we hope to find some nice people here and maybe play together online.

Besides being a DI fan, I'm also a huge Disney movies and parks fan. =D

rank_0
Lisor
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

A huge welcome to everyone on here! I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself! And I look forward to chatting with you all!!
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby crocko33 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am

Welcome SWFanboy and Lisor.

@SWFanboy -- would definitely love to see 4-player worked into the game somehow as well.

@Lisor -- I'm on PS now, so will try to send you a friend request.

rank_100
crocko33
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Devil » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi im new to the boards, i have always had a love for Disney and there are a few games that i am dedicated to (Pokemon and Halo) and I have now added Infinity to that list. I am an engineer for a projection company that supplies and builds animation projectors for Dreamworks and Pixar as well as other studios so naturally all of us here are movie buffs. I purchased the 1.0 starter set this monday and everyday I get home im always trying out new toy boxes. I also bought the Frozen set with Anna and Elsa, while i should be using other characters im guilty of primarily using Elsa for the moment. Hope to get good information here and share my experiences as well. For now, I have Infinity on the Xbox 360 and in the future it will be for the Xbox One.

Quick edit: I really wish Frozen had its own story instead of just the layout changes (you can tell im not familiar with the names of the discs haha :lol: )

rank_0
Devil
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Markadius » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi, I just joined after lurking for a week. Picked up the starter pack last week when Target had it on sale for $30. I'm hoping my 3 year old daughter enjoys it since she loves the Disney princesses and anything involving Peter Pan/Tinker Bell/Neverland. Seems like it's probably too complex for her to play for awhile. Especially since I still haven't fully figured out all the play set, toy box, power disc, etc. features and limitations yet. This site seems like it will be a great source of info. I'm also really looking forward to the 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes stuff.

rank_0
Markadius
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi, Markadius. We have young kids too between the ages of 2-4. The nice balance we have found with Disney Infinity is that my wife and I can focus on the complex building, and our kids have a blast playing our creations. I think you will have a great time playing with your daughter in 2.0 since Tinkerbell is super awesome :)

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby Kikiboobear » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi I'm kikiboobear I'm new here :) and I may need some help getting to know how to use the forum

rank_0
Kikiboobear
Main Console: Xbox 360
Disney ID:

PS3 Toy Box Shenanigans

Postby joshhimself » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Howdy all,

I'm new to the forum, and I'm a 26-year-old who has gotten quite into Disney Infinity, but who's friends are apparently 'too cool' for the game. I'm looking for anyone who's wanting to get together on the Playstation Network and either explore current Toy Boxes or make some new ones.

My PSN ID is: Super-Josh.

Just let me know you're from the Disney Infinity Fans forum. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Thanks,
Josh

rank_0_ftb
joshhimself
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions