New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby OFFICIALMichi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello! I finally made an account after lurking for weeks up to the 2.0 release! I'm sure I'll be posting more, and I will be trying to set up one or two power disc trades as well. See everyone soon!
#ifightfortheusers

rank_50
OFFICIALMichi
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:30 am

Long time lurker here. Figured I would finally gather the courage and join the community! I'm glad that there is a Disney Infinity community that consists of level-headed, down to earth fans.

I'm looking forward to having conversations with the rest of you! :D

rank_250
80sDuckFan
Main Console: PS4

Postby Sonicphoto » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello everyone! I have been watching the site for some time now, but now I have joined the community with my purchase of Infinity 2.0. I had played a bit the first game from my cousin as well. I hppe to bring some fun and unique toy boxes in the future. Currently, my first uploaded toy box is Dangercandy Race, you can check it out now in the newest section. I will talk more about toy boxes in the proper toy box topics, can't wait to share more!

rank_250_ftb_10
Sonicphoto
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:45 am

Welcome :D !!

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GummiBear » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi! Long time Disney fan-girl and Infinity enthusiast. I look forward to sharing some wonderful Disney fun with everyone! =D
~@~ Bouncing Here & There & Everywhere. ~@~

rank_0
GummiBear
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby PixarToonie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Welcome to the forums GummiBear. It's nice to see that someone else likes Gummi Bears!
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby GummiBear » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:35 pm

please check the part about unnecessary quotes, thanks

Thank you PixarToonie! :D And yeppers, many an afternoon were spent watching DuckTales, Chip 'n Dales RR, but those bouncing bears from Gummi Glenn were my favorites.

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.
~@~ Bouncing Here & There & Everywhere. ~@~

rank_0
GummiBear
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Welcome GummiBear!
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Devinias » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums! I have been looking for about a year now for a good place to come to chat and look for ideas whether toy box or playset related. We didn't really get into DI 1.0 until my father-n-law bought it for my son. My daughter and son loved it, and I played it some, and I really got interested in the toybox mode. Although, I did not really have time to sit down and work through and figure every nuance out. So I had to put it off for a bit, but now that we have 2.0 and all the 2.0 characters and playsets so far, I myself am enjoying it immensely. Also, I am wanting to really dig into the toy box and create some good games my kids can work through much like the "toy box games" which I notice really use a lot of the same mechanics that are available in the toy box themselves. Anyways, I am very excited to really dig into 2.0 better! Also, we don't have many 1.0 characters aside from woody, Wreck-it-wralph, penelope, phinias, perry, and the original three that came with the starter. Can't decide if we want to buy the older 1.0 characters, but I know we are going to be purchasing all the 2.0 Marvel and originals! :)
Also, I am looking for some friends to play with in the toy box mode and other modes, so if you wish to friend me on my Wii U please feel free to do so. Sorry, if this introduction was a bit long, but I am so excited to finally find a place to enjoy reading and finding information that helps me out with DI 2.0. :)

rank_0
Devinias
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Member Introductions