New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Re: New to the Boards? Introduce yourself!

Postby pjhaan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:19 pm

Welcome. I loved Nian's Revenge which I think was under your original username. Welcome to the boards. I have both Wii U and XBox One for DI. I usually build as much as possible on the Wii U before switching to the Xbox. I just love the game pad so my wife won't get angry for playing games all the time.

I am not sure the building is better on the xbox/ps4 but the systrm resources are vastly superior. I don't know what ps+ does for you.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MetalPharoah » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 am

Hello, my name is MetalPharoah, I am the other half of PandaAlsatian (my partner). We began to start creating toyboxes together as a team from now on starting with Zootopia: Let's Get Wilde. We don't have anything but a Wii U so very limited space to bug test and we just were told about some glitches which have been fixed and hopefully linked to our existing video for the Easter Egg Hunt portion, so I hope you all check that out.

From now on I'll be the one coming up with text, situations, map design, storyline along with PandaAlsatian. He'll mostly be doing the programming, however, since I don't really know as much as he does and his fantastic skills are far superior than my own.

I do hope that we create many pleasant boxes in the future for a multitude of individuals to enjoy and am happy to see such a positive response right now for our current toybox. Thank you all very much for accepting me and I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community.

rank_0
MetalPharoah
NN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:37 am

welcome to the forums MetalPharoah, it's always fun when more toy box artists join us :)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MetalPharoah » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Thanks, Sheriff Woody, how has Buzz been lately? :P It is a pleasure to be here and I hope PandaAlsatian and I can make everyone proud with our future toyboxes. From now on all of his will be ours together, and I am excited to continue to work with my partner in all future endeavors.

rank_0
MetalPharoah
NN ID:

Previous

Return to Member Introductions